Year 6 Updates!

Place to complain that the intertoobs isn't doing what it should be

Year 6 Updates!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:25 am

Do you believe this? After this year the campaign will be at the half way point! So I gotta make sure everything looks spiffy.

Updated the events lists (though I still have to do the two synopses of events 5&6 (which were just retired).

FAQ page looks fine (though I would welcome anyone's suggestion for more questions to answer).
Character Creation page I need to update the "Design Your Own Character" to the correct xp and retired events
Templates need a brushing up...
Town Crier needs the last year's PAs
History is fine
People I should go through and make sure we haven't missed anyone
Sights, Maps, and Episode Guide the former two are already fine, I've updated most of the Episode guide (save what I mentioned above).
Conventions need all the dates updated
Credits is fine
Links should probably have a link to JWP now
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Year 6 Updates!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:24 am

Update:
Fixed the Character Creation Page, added several posts to the Town Crier, decided that I shouldn't update People until we retire events, Conventions now reflect this year's stuff, and winnowed down the links (taking out the ones that are dead links now) AND added in JWP!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Website Issues