Year 7 Issues!

Place to complain that the intertoobs isn't doing what it should be

Year 7 Issues!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 am

Can't really believe I'm saying this, but here we are, on the back half of the campaign. Hope you're all having as much fun as I am. So let's see, what to fix?

1) need to update the Character Creation Guide page to reflect the fact that Episodes 1-8 have been retired.

2) On the Templates Page, need to change out the Completed Characters for ones that now have full xp.
(On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of making multiple copies and passing those out rather than turning them into examples, the way Sam and Alexandra did)

3) Update the Town Crier with this year's PAs

4) Update Who's Who with the new headshots
(and along with that, should we add in the monsters' pics?)

5) Locations page, on the fence about whether to add in descriptions of the places you've been on the adventures, suggestions welcome.

6) Episode Listing, need to write and add in blurbs for 7&8

7) Conventions page needs updating to 2017 (probably should also take out Con on the Cob and add in Whose Yer Con)

8) Links page. Put 2nd Ed./JWP in the list?

That's what I've got so far. Anyone else have any suggestions.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Year 7 Issues!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 am

Just pushing this back into everyone's consciousness again. In case I'm missing something I should add/remove/change.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:56 am

1. DONE
6. Realized I need to write blurbs for 5-8 sheesh.
7. DONE
8. DONE

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Complete description of Ep 5 is up. Feel free to critique.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:11 pm

2) FINISHED!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Website Issues