Year 8 Update!

Place to complain that the intertoobs isn't doing what it should be

Year 8 Update!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Just some notes for myself as we go into Year 8.
1. On character creation page, edit the xp given and the retired events (1-10 now)
2. Need updated Pre-Made Characters on the Character Template page.
3. Question for everyone, does anyone read the Town Crier? I've been updating it with news of the PA outcomes, but maybe it's just wasted space.
4. Go through the adventures to make sure the Headshots are up to date (already know that I need to edit the fact that Nacio is dead AND add The River Snake).
5. On the Episode Listing page, retire episodes 9 and 10 AND do writeups for 7-10
6. Update the Convention details on the Convention page.
7. Anyone have any new suggestions for links while I'm at it?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Year 8 Update!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

Also need to add in episodes 15 and 16 AND fix 14 so it has the right heading.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Year 8 Update!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:06 am

Updated the Character Creation page to have the right XP added. Fixed the Event Listing page to have Eps 15 & 16 and changed the header on 14 to have the right number.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Website Issues