Forum question

Place to complain that the intertoobs isn't doing what it should be

Forum question

Postby Orianna » Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

The forum is telling me I can't send PMs. Did I do something wrong? I wanted to see if someone was available for an IC conversation, so I can practice being Orianna before the game starts (when I have a new character, I find it helps to have a practice session so I can figure out differences between this character and others I've played).
Orianna

Re: Forum question

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Orianna wrote:The forum is telling me I can't send PMs. Did I do something wrong? I wanted to see if someone was available for an IC conversation, so I can practice being Orianna before the game starts (when I have a new character, I find it helps to have a practice session so I can figure out differences between this character and others I've played).

I'm almost positive that this is the same issue we've run into before about minimum posts Orianna. I noticed when you posted this it's your 10th (which is, btw the minimum necessary to become a full member of the board, whatever the heck that means). BUT, now that you have 10 you sould be able to PM and all the rest of the stuff.

Mark

EDIT: I checked the admin board and that's exactly what the issue was. You can now (now that you have 10 posts) send PMs and review your posts.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon May 14, 2012 12:36 pm

The site wants too much validation for its PMs IMO.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 pm

10 posts? Doesn't seem like all that much to me...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon May 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Looks like Mike would rather get pestered by spambots. Me, I say we keep raising the number to one more post than I have.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Website Issues