AAANDD We're back...

Place to complain that the intertoobs isn't doing what it should be

AAANDD We're back...

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 am

If you had trouble getting on tonight, you weren't the only one. GoDaddy reported many websites were down and it looks like they finally got it back and running. Color me less than impressed with their uptime record.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: AAANDD We're back...

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 am

Was wondering what happened. That's why I had called you. Didn't know if you had noticed and figured you would like to find out.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 am

If you are experiencing problems in the future (can't get on the forum/website), you can check http://support.godaddy.com/system-alerts/ to see if they know about it/are working on it.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby spizio » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:04 am

You mean I shouldn't obsessively hit refresh till it works?
spizio

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 am

spizio wrote:You mean I shouldn't obsessively hit refresh till it works?

No, no by all means obsessively hit refresh. After all this is THE best website to come visit ;) I just wanted you to know how many hundreds (or thousands) of times you will need to hit refresh before the site comes back.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm

wow that was a hairy couple of days. Seems like the forum was down more than it was up. Been stable the last day or so though...

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 pm

yeah, I was gonna post something about that and let you know but the site was down...
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Website Issues