Ne'er start a war in Inish, When PRANKS are on the line! AH-

Is your hero looking to reach out to their fellows? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
Just a reminder that all posts in this forum should be in character and unless you address your comments to a specific person in the subject line, assume that anyone (PCs and NPCs both) can (and will) 'overhear' your conversation.

Ne'er start a war in Inish, When PRANKS are on the line! AH-

Postby Nutmeg_25 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:58 pm

It had been two weeks since Neilla had pulled a prank on Michael. To be fair, having his kilts snagged was funny. Replacing them with the velvet ones might have crossed a line. Dropping the proper ones off with Enzo Catanea defiantely crossed a line. Probably. She knew from time with her older brothers it was only a matter of time before he'd prank her back.

She began her warm ups. Much as she joked that she only stayed in the trim for fighting by brawling, she did make sure to do things like pushups in the morning to keep her strength up. Her room was small enough that she did this right by her bed.
http://nanowrimo.org/widget/MyMonth/megsong23.png
Nutmeg_25

Re: Ne'er start a war in Inish, When PRANKS are on the line!

Postby Goliath » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Michael had waited....plotted and conspired for just the right moment to strike. He had his chance when Neilla joimed him for their usual night of drinking enough to kill a non-Inish person. He payed well for a cohort to sneak into the boxer's room and set up the visual prank of the year. Under her bed was what appeared to be very fine, fresh, green grass. On top of this grass, was what seemed to be a circle of mushrooms, that encompassed the vast majority of the real estate under her bed. Was it real? Nope. Did it LOOK real? Very much so. When she noticed the "Faerie Circle" under her bed, Michael would be waiting. He did not escalate this Prank War...but he would answer in equal measure.
"Theus damnit....I'm too sober for this!"
"You...c'm'ere....I'm gonna show ye a trick." cracks knuckles
Goliath

Postby Nutmeg_25 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Neilla happened to glance under her bed as she was getting up. Her face went dead white for a moment. How on earth was there a faire circle in Altamira,let alone under her bed. She flipped the bed out of the way to look more carefully...and see just how far she might need to run, her nose twitching slightly, expecting the scent of fresh grass.
Nutmeg_25

Postby Goliath » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:38 pm

As the bed was flipped, Michael began chuckling like a mad man in his room. After a short while, he went to Neilla's room and banged on the door.

"Oi! Neilla! Is e'rythin' okay? I heard a crash."
Goliath

Postby Nutmeg_25 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:40 pm

"Aye, do come in." she called. The Grass certainly smelled like it was real. Either way. If she had a fae ring in her room she wanted this man at her side to get rid of it. If he was behind it, she had a deepset desire to punch a smug smile off his face.
Nutmeg_25

Postby Goliath » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Steeling himself, he opened the door.

"So what's goin' on? Why the bed tos....."

Seeing the prank first hand, he quickly spun on his heel and left.

"Nope....fuck that shite! What did ye piss-off? Ne're mind! I want nothin' t' do with that!"
Goliath

Postby Nutmeg_25 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:50 pm

"I aint pissed off anything! I've been e'er to welcomin' to anyone that I meet. The only one I have caused any grief of late is you me boy-o." She shot back grabbing his arm.
Nutmeg_25

Return to "In Character"