Francois

Is your hero looking to reach out to their fellows? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
Just a reminder that all posts in this forum should be in character and unless you address your comments to a specific person in the subject line, assume that anyone (PCs and NPCs both) can (and will) 'overhear' your conversation.

Francois

Postby spizio » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Francois we may tease you, how you conduct yourself makes that too easy at times. Despite that we are honored to fight with you and are still be there with you at the end of the day. Though an improbable group we are your friends.

When asked recently you dropped everything to act as a guide for me on a brief trip to Montaigne. You did not ask why. You just accepted. On that trip I got a glimpse that your self-importance was more than braggadocio. Later events would be even more revealing. It may be bittersweet, but I am glad you accompanied me to have a chance to see your homeland.

While it is understandable that you were distraught the other night please do not make any hasty decisions. Casting off your past and destroying connections to it may seem the best choice now in the heat of the moment. You may regret it later when it comes time to redeem yourself. A day I believe will come for you if you are willing to work for it. If I can be of service to you I will gladly safeguard any of your possessions that you may not wish to be around at this time. I'm sure I will not be the only one to make this offer. I will of course be there to listen, talk, or simply drink if that is what you need.
spizio

Return to "In Character"