A conversation...just a tad overdue

Is your hero looking to reach out to their fellows? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
Just a reminder that all posts in this forum should be in character and unless you address your comments to a specific person in the subject line, assume that anyone (PCs and NPCs both) can (and will) 'overhear' your conversation.

A conversation...just a tad overdue

Postby Goliath » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Recent events being what they have been, the insanity experienced in Castille since his arrival....and his change weighed on his conscience. Michael sat alone in his room, well alone unless you count the bottles of alcohol (whether empty or not). After finishing off another bottle...or three, Michael stood up and squared himself away. For once, the Knight was not only fully dressed, but dressed quite well...Dressed as a proper Noble. His hair was tied back, a single braid pulled from his right temple over and behind his ear. With purpose, a dusty bottle of libation and a quick step, he headed out to find one of his Fellow Inish....one that deserved an explanation.

As he arrived outside their door, he took a deep breath and knocked -
-
-
On the door of Maili of Inismore.
"Theus damnit....I'm too sober for this!"
"You...c'm'ere....I'm gonna show ye a trick." cracks knuckles
Goliath

Re: A conversation...just a tad overdue

Postby michelecd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Maili's door opened after a reasonable pause. As usual, the quality of her clothing was just barely sufficient for civil society, and her black hair--freshly washed--was tied at the base of her neck. She fastened her half-cloak as she took in her unexpected visitor with an arched brow.

"Michael," she said in lieu of a proper greeting. "Lucky you caught me. Um."

She turned awkwardly aside, having never personally entertained guests.

"Would you like to come in? I have...water."

At least, she thought the pitcher wasn't empty.
"What d'you mean, quit picking on the Innish?!"
michelecd

Re: A conversation...just a tad overdue

Postby Goliath » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:30 am

As the door opened, Michael tensed up. He had half hoped she was out, but doubling his resolve as well as the grip on the bottle he carried, he entered the room.

"Aye, Thank ye for the offer, but I've got a feeling we'll need something a wee bit stronger."

He lifts the dusty bottle so Maili can see it.

"I suppose there are a few things I should explain to ye...that ye deserve to know. Like the reason I've kinda conscripted ye to be my conscience."

Michael grabs the cup by the pitcher, and retrieves the one from his pouch. He pours the slightly green tinted liquid into each cup before taking a drink as he awaits his hosts reply.
"Theus damnit....I'm too sober for this!"
"You...c'm'ere....I'm gonna show ye a trick." cracks knuckles
Goliath

Return to "In Character"