Heroes of Altamira on CarnageCast

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

Heroes of Altamira on CarnageCast

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 am

Carnage is a convention in northern Vermont and one of it's Powers that Be is a Heroes of Altamira addict. So she convinced CarnageCast (their very own podcast) to spend some time interviewing me about HoA. They just posted it, so hey, give a listen! (You might even get some hints of things to come!)

http://www.carnagecon.com/carnagecast/
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Heroes of Altamira on CarnageCast

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Ohhh, at work now, so can't listen to it, but when I get home I'll will, and I got a few people I would like to have listen to it too, on another board, so would it be ok if I post it there, later?(My horse game board, lots of RPG players there that go to Gen Con).
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Heroes of Altamira on CarnageCast

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Ohhh, at work now, so can't listen to it, but when I get home I'll will, and I got a few people I would like to have listen to it too, on another board, so would it be ok if I post it there, later?(My horse game board, lots of RPG players there that go to Gen Con).

Oh Dear GOD NO!

Of course Laura, its free and open to the public (and who knows, we might catch a few more players that way).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Welcome