Step 3????

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

Step 3????

Postby crimsonjoe » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Step 1: Join the forums ("Hi, everybody!")... check

Step 2: Comeup with a character you like that fits the requirements for San Marcos... check

Step 3: ???

Can't Private Message the GMs because Private messages are disabled. Can't email because I don't have their emails.

So I have two choices:

1) Post the character in the right section of the forums, even though I don't have any approval yet.

2) Make a silly post in the 'Welcome' forums and hoping one of the GMs will notice.

There is a third choice, but it involves dancing the Lambada, and I'd prefer to wait until August to try that...
crimsonjoe

Re: Step 3????

Postby Lady Grace » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm

*loots crimsonjoe again*
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey Crimsonjoe, welcome!

Go ahead an post your character in either the backgrounds (should you be taking one) or Hero's section. The guys will get back to you after they look at it and tell you what you need to do to tweek it.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 pm

PMs will kick in after a few more posts from you (part of the ever evolving spammer protection program). I'll double check your numbers tomorrow and get back to you on it if that's the new post in the heroes section (and I think it is).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Welcome