New Here? READ ME FIRST!

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

New Here? READ ME FIRST!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Spammers are always a problem for a small site like us, but since we're a very focused forum, I review all the new logins individually. Its pretty easy to get rid of most as I doubt many folks from Russia, Sweden, and Israel are chomping at the bit to play in our living campaign. So if you have a foreign addy, I'm gonna delete you out of hand.

Also I keep a list of every player who's ever sat at one of our tables, so if I don't recognize the name or the character, again, you're getting deleted. That, however, leads to the possibility that I could make a mistake. So if you don't get a response the day you try to get in, please feel free to email me, blackjackrackham67 (at) yahoo (dot) com with your request (oh and please tell me where we met/which games you played) so I can get you squared away.

Thanks

Mark.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: New Here? READ ME FIRST!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I forgot to add, if you try to create a new account and you find registration closed (I sometimes get sick of the spammers) just email me (blackjackrackham67 (at) yahoo (dot) com) and let me know you're a real person wanting to join and I can get you squared away.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Welcome