KENNY'S HERE, EVERYONE LOOK HAPPY!

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

Re: KENNY'S HERE, EVERYONE LOOK HAPPY!

Postby mEh77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Eyeheartawk wrote:
mEh77 wrote:Also my friend Jason has a history of killing horses, and then proceeding to blame it on me. In one scenario he pushed a horse down a mountain and blamed it on me...

Those are the desperate lies of a cursed criminal.

See!!!!
mEh77

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 pm

mEh77 wrote:Bu-but my curse is that I have to do good. How evil could you make that?

Take a look at the first post in this thread http://www.guildofsanmarcos.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Lady Grace wrote:
mEh77 wrote:Bu-but my curse is that I have to do good. How evil could you make that?

Depends on who you're doing the good for... :twisted:

mEh77 wrote:Theus?

Nah. The Bad Guys!
Sister Sonya

Postby Lady Grace » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:
Lady Grace wrote:

Depends on who you're doing the good for... :twisted:

mEh77 wrote:Theus?

Nah. The Bad Guys!

Which could also include Theus! :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby mEh77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:

Take a look at the first post in this thread http://www.guildofsanmarcos.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

I included a paragraph description of my background in my character post. I can copy it to that forum. As for including relevant NPC's I don't know any...My description for my cursed background is still open to flexibility on your part of course, but in reality I am cursed to "do good," by a sorte witch. So what is deemed good would be under her purview. My intention was for it to mean do good in the very stereotypical sense. I planned to have my character essentially be an apathetic and bitter person who was cursed. He still is philosophically and vocally those things. He has become aware of his curse through his body being compelled to do "good things," but is aware that he would rather not be doing that at all. For instance he may really want to avoid going to save a damsel in distress, but his feet just start to move in the direction of the group. In character: "I know that this may seem contrary to what I am saying out loud, but I would like to make if evidently clear that although I may be walking towards the fight, and where the damsel is, I don't want to."
mEh77

Postby mEh77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Well my character is angry at Theus because he believes him to be cruel, unjust, and essentially absent in all affairs so. You are right he could be included in that description.
mEh77

Postby salamanca » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

As one of only 3 people who got to read an un-edited version of the second prophet's sermon explaining man's place in theah (hint: mark is not one of them) this debate about doing good for theus is really amusing me. (and before you ask, the other two were woodward and berman).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

No need to re-post it Kenny. I'm good. Better than that I have a rough outline for all 13 of your adventures.

What I actually meant was that your write-up is what YOU believe your background is about. I am under no constraints to leave your interpretation as the truth... :twisted:
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Let me say Kenny, that it will never be exactly what you are thinking it will be, with both Mark and Dave in the drivers seat of HOA. But in the end, you will love it; be amazed that they can do such evil things to your character, and will leave you wanting more. :lol:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby mEh77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh I know guys. I've played with Dave and Mark, and have had Mark run sessions including play testing HOA. I am by no means under the delusion that I will have any control over the impetus of my curse or the truth behind it. In fact quite the opposite. The fun for me with this character is that I will be able to outwardly vocalize anti-heroic sentiments, challenge the ideals of seemingly pure heroes, question the motives of everyone all the while allowing a plausible explanation for my heroics and the eventual growth of his character. I even am toying with the idea of allowing pc's to compel me as long as their logic fits within the context of my curse. It will be fun no matter what. Plus I always enjoy getting mark into moral arguments over motivations and existential crises.
mEh77

Postby mEh77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Plus mark and dave putting me in compromising situations is par for any con. Especially evil ones...Hallway C
mEh77

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 pm

mEh77 wrote:Hallway C

YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE OUR LITTLE SECRET!!

*runs off crying*

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Mark, everybody knows about the C hallway. But he doesn't know about the new secret place. The one nobody ever is around...and we won't be mentioning it online.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Previous

Return to Welcome