Background - Caitlin Callahan

The place to ask questions about taking a Background, discuss Backgrounds, and post your Background, etc.

Background - Caitlin Callahan

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Sat May 13, 2017 8:34 pm

So, I have decided to formally take on the background alluded to (but not purchased) at time of character creation - Betrothed.

When Caitlin and Caralyn first arrived in Altamira, they stated that they were simply traveling, wanting to "see a bit of the world" before returning home. This desire to travel was fueled, in part, by negotiations that Lord Connal Callahan had begun with several neighboring lords, seeking to cement alliances through marriage. That they were allowed to leave Inismore at all was largely due to the influence of Maeghan Callahan, their mother.

Unbeknownst to the sisters, their father has finalized the wedding arrangements. Caralyn is set to be wed to Ryan Donoghue, the eldest son of Lord Patrick Donoghue, a neighbor of the Callahan family, and Caitlin is set to be wed to Deaglan Kavanagh, son of Lord Finn Kavanagh. Their father is quite proud of this last match, as it is a step up in the noble ranks for his daughter. Caitlin, on the other hand, will be less than pleased when she finds out (since she's established ties in Altamira, and will not be anxious to leave).
CaitlinCallahan

Re: Background - Caitlin Callahan

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Just thought I'd add a comment - thoroughly enjoyed my background PA at Origins!!!!

The question is, do I really need to rescue Deaglan from the sewers???? ;)
CaitlinCallahan

Re: Background - Caitlin Callahan

Postby spizio » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 am

I guess that depends on whether or not you want to deal with the consequences.
spizio

Return to Backgrounds