Background (Schemers): Zaira MacIntyre

Background (Schemers): Zaira MacIntyre

Postby MacShidhe » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:43 pm

Dear Harman Tyvgg,
I hope this letter finds you well and this setback will not end our agreement. I did not expect Zaire to hire another swordsman to challenge your representative, Sven, to a duel. It turns out, swordsman lost to her in a drinking contest and had to do the challenges for free. I am glad the duel was only to first blood and I am sorry for the injuries to your servant. I hope that his broken nose heals straight. As Sven has no doubt already told you, she had the drunk challenge me, her father, next and the doctor says I will be able to walk again in a few weeks. Her statements upon leaving indicated she was going to stay with her mother’s family in Numa. The Clan MacIntyre agreement with Manco family prevents me from entering their land. However, this agreement does not apply to you so I encourage you to pursue her. I assure you her sorcerous abilities will be of great assistance to your ambitions within the Leather Worker’s Guild.

Sincerely,
Fegus MacIntyre, Seneschal of Caer Fionnlagh

House Manco is a family of cheese makers whose attempt to recover Zaire’s mother, Patrizia, resulted in the deaths of all but one of the recovery team, three of the Clan Chief’s cousins, and the burning of several buildings. The MacIntyres determined a retaliatory cattle raid was in order and the Mancos were in no way ready for a Highland cattle raid. The raiders had the cows well into Villanova lands before they were stopped. The Villanova family brokered a peace between Clan MacItyre and the Marco family with an agreement forbidding both families, and their representatives, from entering the other’s lands. The Clan Chief of the MacIntyres, Ian MacIntyre, now wears a gaudy gold and amethyst broach gifted to him by Giovanni Villanova in honor of his audacity.

Background: Betrothed (1)
MacShidhe

Return to Backgrounds