The Guild of San Marcos Origins Club!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

The Guild of San Marcos Origins Club!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:23 am

EDIT: I've changed the name of this because while it's two years old (as of this edit), it's still relevant. So, I'm going to leave it pinned. That way the new folks can see it.

Heya everyone!

While we do have plenty of time to get the info in for our discount tickets it might be nice to get some of you started a bit ahead of time. I have a big list (55 people as of this writing) who have given me names/email addys. If you are certain I have your info and it hasn't changed, you don't need to do anything as I will just send in the same list I had last year.

If you're not certain, you can ask me here or PM me

AND if you know someone who wants in but wasn't last year, send me their name/email (via PM please I don't want spambots getting folks email).

Price for my largesse is the same as last year, one bottle of Diet Peach Snapple Iced Tea! (available at Myconos Gyros down in the food court if you don't grab them before hand.)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: The Guild of San Marcos Origins Club 2015!

Postby Lady Grace » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 am

As far as I know, my info and crimsonjoe's info hasn't changed.
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Sister Sonya » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:31 pm

I tried to register but was spat out as having an unrecognized email address.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Yup, we haven't gotten the go-ahead for groups yet.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Harliquinn » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm not certain so I'm asking :)

John
Harliquinn

Re: The Guild of San Marcos Origins Club!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm

A bit early I know, but here's your reminder. You want to save $20 on a ticket Origins? OF COURSE YOU DO! Get me your name and the email you use to register (and it looks like you'll have to re-register as they're using a new system this year).

If you've already given me your info, just make sure to re-register using that and you're all set!

Got a friend you're bringing this year and want them to save $20? Give me their info too. And best of all, once you're on the list, you're on there forever! FOREVER!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Lady Grace wrote:As far as I know, my info and crimsonjoe's info hasn't changed.

Same in 2018.
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Return to Events