Countdown to Origins 2019

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to Origins 2019

Postby Lady Grace » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:30 am

Indeed. Grace gets testy when she doesn't get her morning waffle. :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby SonofScarlet » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 pm

So, unless every hotel in the housing block is having issues with their code, it looks like none of them are available during the convention. :(
SonofScarlet

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 am

SonofScarlet wrote:So, unless every hotel in the housing block is having issues with their code, it looks like none of them are available during the convention. :(

Call their local number directly.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:10 pm

It's Origins, if you are not having problems with a code, you have done setting wrong.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Alright new update, early registration begins Nov 15. But if you do, you'll have to go through the rigmarole of getting a refund once the group discount goes live. And no it won't go live before event registration (though it may this year since event submission is still not open).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Events