Countdown to TotalCon 2016

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Countdown to TotalCon 2016

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:17 am

Word from on high is that Event Registration should start tomorrow. If not sometime next week. We'll be all ready! Oh and I have an OFFICIAL spot to do a reading this time (rather than the slapdash way I set it up last year).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Countdown to TotalCon 2016

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Our events are in. Schedule is as usual, but here it is just in case you need a visual.

Thursday
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 7 – Scientific Method
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 9 – Mistaken Heresies
7pm-11pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 11 – To Light a Candle

Friday
8am-12pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 10 – Command Performance
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 8 – Acts of Desperation
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 12 – Old Friends

Saturday
8am-12pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 9 – Mistaken Heresies
8am-12pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 11 – To Light a Candle
12pm-1pm – Book Reading!
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 10 – Command Performance
1pm-5pm –Heroes of Altamira, Ep. 12 – Old Friends
7pm-11pm –Heroes of Altamira, Personal Agendas
7pm-11pm –Heroes of Altamira, Personal Agendas

Sunday
10am-2pm –DOMINGO GIGANTE!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:24 am

Wow, TC is apparently a con on the way up. They just ran out of tables to run both regular and Old School RPGs for both Thurs and Fri. AND they're looking for more volunteers this year.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:... ran out of tables to run both regular and Old School RPGs for both Thurs and Fri.

Ok I might have mis-read that JUST a little bit. They sold out of tables on Saturday afternoon but still have room on Thurs and Fri.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Event and Con registration are now LIVE! Go sign up, PLAY!

www.totalcon.com

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Watcher487 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Ok, gotta ask where is this Convention located? The website is not helping at all, and it's tempting just to show up...
Watcher487

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Holiday Inn, Mansfield MA.

I had to give it a look see, its actually just underneath the TotalCon logo on the right hand side.

And yes, by all means just drop in! We only have one session that's sold out, so there are plenty of seats!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:52 pm

OH HOLY CRAP! TotalCon starts in just three days, I haven't packed or made extra copies of anything!

*begins running around waiving his arms frantically just like that North Korean Scientist in Despicable Me*

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:29 am

Ok I'm pretty sure I have everything (and if not, well too late now). Tonight 7pm we get this party started with a cool game of Kobolds Ate My Baby. (Oh and if you're going to be around, and wanna play, by all means stop by. I can handle a near infinite number of players).

Then, tomorrow afternoon Year Six begins!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:44 am

Probably showing up on Saturday to play. I'll be there early. See you then!!!
cpugs

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Awesome! See you then Charlie!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:04 am

Wed KAMB event was lotsa fun. Scott got himself into a hooman treasure vault (really a dumpster out back of the Walmart) in a desperate search for those really cool slick black backpacks (kind of like a ninja would wear) filled with treasure.

David and Jen got a dog to set off a fireball on itself (which would have been useful had they not been standing right in front of it) then piggybacked one another into flaming oblivion.

And Eric managed to teleport himself to the nearest location with babies (which was a nearby RV filled to the brim with children) whereupon he instantly became the focus of a fight among the kiddos as to who would play with him first. Needless to say he came out of it covered in makeup and wearing a pretty pink dress.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:50 am

Sunday morning and I finally have a moment to catch up. Good turnout despite having only one event sell out. Ended up running 11 of the 12 events we were planning on (though not exactly in the order we were planning). Got ourselves a big handful of new folks who dropped what they were doing to play with us! A few even started calculating what other cons we were at so they could try and play catch up!

PA was terrific as usual (though we had an odd separation 8 at one table 5 at the other, and another newbie who chose PA as her first event with us!) Lots of laughter.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events