A Surprise Event!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: A Surprise Event!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Klcp wrote:1) Jack's a douche bag. (Sorry)

I am SOO tempted to give you a stern lecture about your language, an offical warning, or ban your account for 24 hours. So many choices, so little time... :twisted:

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"she's decided to start being nice to Esteban LaVerga (Scourge of the Montaign)."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estan is not a scourge of anyone but himself. He is the epitome of Castillians..... Hopeless......
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Please, I was far more hopeless until somebody pushed me through a portal. Esteban hopes to someday be that useless.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 pm

salamanca wrote:As for Sierra, I seem to recall she is at her best pushing defenseless allies into dimensional rifts.

.....I'm sorry..........
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

No you are not. You had been planning that since the first session we played together. I could see it in your eyes than. Mother always said, "never trust a vodacce". But did I listen, nooooooooooo. However, after the recent discussion around here I am tempted to rebuild a more aggressive Rodrigo (because there is no defensive school I could legally get in game).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:15 am

:(
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Previous

Return to Events