Countdown to OGC 2011

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Countdown to OGC 2011

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Never too early to prepare. I'll be at OGC on Saturday, Aug. 20th running, of course, Episodes 1 & 2. Here's the specifics if you'll be in or near Nashua, NH.

Heroes of Altamira Episode 1: The Road to Altamira (2pm)
Heroes of Altamira Episode 2: Fear and Surprise (8pm)

As usual, these are both character creation events and playing in one is not dependent on playing in the other.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Countdown to OGC 2011

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

To add to the excitement of getting to play once more this year, I'll be bringing my newly-appointed scut-monkey along with me. If all goes well, she may be running some adventures next year...

EDIT: I forgot to mention, OGC has their events up now, so if you were looking for HoA, you can find them at http://ogc-con.com/events.php
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

And the answer is...?
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 am

Darn the internet and it's verbal ambiguity. Mike I don't understand your question. If you were asking whether Laura will be running things next year, the answer is maybe.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 am

Black Jack Rackham wrote: I'll be bringing my newly-appointed scut-monkey along with me. If all goes well, she may be running some adventures next year...

Scut-monkey?
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 am

Mark loves creating names for his minons. I belive it's another form of "Go for" (Gopher), though I will actually be trying to send a bunch of players into his world of HOA, and hopefully give them a decent run.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Well, somebody got the bad nickname. Could be worse. Matinee has a guy they just call "the todd" or something like that. May have to go in and add these to people's accounts as titles.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Where are these titles anyway? I've heard about them before but never seen one...
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Well, after reading the link on the word, he's got me all wrong. I don't know any medical information at all. Geeesh, you should at least give me a nick-name that fits. :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Well, after reading the link on the word, he's got me all wrong. I don't know any medical information at all. Geeesh, you should at least give me a nick-name that fits. :P

That is correct, scut-monkeys know nothing at all about medicine. Just like you. They do the scut work (changing adult diapers, wiping up vomit, removing the DBs, etc.)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

...I had to clean up a ton of puke the other day.....
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Told you not to have that party while your parents were away for the weekend. If hollywood teaches you anything it's that a party will always end in a disaster that wrecks an expensive sportscar, trashes the house, and bonds true friends.
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I DO NOT DO DIAPERS! (or any of the other stuff either!) :x

And if anyone wants to know, I don't wash windows either. :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm

--__-- at work.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Klcp wrote:...I had to clean up a ton of puke the other day.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember, I'm not laughing at you (much) I'm laughing with you to your face. :mrgreen:
Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:I DO NOT DO DIAPERS! (or any of the other stuff either!) :x

And if anyone wants to know, I don't wash windows either. :P

Immediately writing adventure in which Laura is forced to do diapers and windows...possibly at the same time.
Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Nope, will not do them. Had to do diapers when I was younger, and had to change my siblings diapers. Ended up with a scar down one wrist, from the dang diaper pin, when it popped open. Have not and will not do diapers since then. You can write all the whole story you want on that Mark, but if you do, I'll walk away. I will.

I've already had to do a wedding party, but I will not do diapers.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

See, I'd do diapers over barf. Especially that mint cookies and cream oatmeal.....
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Ah the useful stuff you can learn on the internet... So, this OGC thing... If Laura is running, does that mean Markalicious will be building a character?. (and if so, will it follow the trend and be a vesten)
salamanca

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Ja! Ja! I can see Markalicious with a long braid of hair and a horned helmet.
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Long braid...helmet... Crap, he's building Romeo's mother.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

salamanca wrote:Ah the useful stuff you can learn on the internet... So, this OGC thing... If Laura is running, does that mean Markalicious will be building a character?. (and if so, will it follow the trend and be a vesten)
Sister Sonya wrote:Ja! Ja! I can see Markalicious with a long braid of hair and a horned helmet.
salamanca wrote:Long braid...helmet... Crap, he's building Romeo's mother.

Nah, see I have this character from this other campaign...
Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 pm

:D
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 am

Not that it'll matter to most of you (given that none of you are going to OGC), but I may be doing the adventures out of order (Ep 2 early, Ep 1 late) cause the boy will be coming and he's already played Ep 1 (2 runs too late for him to play). I will of course, rescind that idea if someone has a problem with which game plays when.

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Next

Return to Events