Countdown to Origins 2020

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to Origins 2020

Postby cpugs » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 pm

It's 4:45 and right about now I be stepping off the plane in Columbus, picking my bag up, and catching a cab to the Hyatt. At 6, I'd be meeting up with Mark, Ken, and crew and figuring out where we were going to dine tonight. We'd have a lovely dinner with good company, head back to the hotel, Mark would head off to bed after his 13 hour drive, and I head down to the Big Bar on 2 and reacquaint myself with the bartenders. Then I'd wake up early tomorrow morning, pick up my preregistration, and I'd be off on hands down my best 5 best days of the year. I'm planning on howling at the moon tonight, it is cathartic. Miss you all, terribly. Be safe...
cpugs

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:08 am

Well, it is official. Just got the email from GAMA regarding the refund of my badge for Origins 2020. :cry:
CaitlinCallahan

Postby salamanca » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:44 am

You know what?

This morning didn't feel or smell like an Origins morning. The light was wrong, the air was dull, i don't think today was suppossed to be Origins with or without the shutdown.

Regardless, i sent Stephen a text a bit ago telling him my arrival would be delayed.

I will be showing up again sometime...with or without GAMA.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Previous

Return to Events