CALLING IT

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

CALLING IT

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Ok Dave and I have been talking and it's decided. We're not running HoA this year. We just can't justify any of you risking your health (and possibly your lives) just to play a game. I got the process started to remove the games from GenCon, and I'll be emailing OGC to let them know too.

IF (and that's a HUGE "IF") it looks safe enough* to do Origins in October, we'll be doing just enough events to help the GMs pay for their badges (so 3 from each of the four of us). They'll be a combination of Flashback adventures, some one-shot 7th Sea games I've written over the years, and maybe It Came from the Late, Late, Show if Dave is so inclined (it is his 50th year of running games after all).

Again, I know this sucks. We were ALL looking forward to it. And just typing this is making me miss you. But I promise we will have games again. We will laugh and cry and carry on. I will torture you emotionally (like that emo boyfriend you had back in 7th grade).

* I knew you all were going to get hung up on this so let me make it perfectly clear. Unless the REAL experts (those who don't advocate the internal use of bleach and sunlight) tell us it's safe to meet in large groups, October is out too.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: CALLING IT

Postby salamanca » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:41 am

For the record, it is 40 years of GMing.

The games from 50 years ago were freeform, sandbox (literal) and awesome but not intentional.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Events