Bummer!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Bummer!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:32 pm

So Don Higgins mentioned to me the other day that he was disappointed that not only didn't we go to Origins this year (which would have been his first) but I also haven't been back to Carnage in years (so we wouldn't be able to see one another there either). And that got me to thinking. I had heard from Carnage staff that they'd be doing a lot of pre-checking for COVID before they'd let you in the game AND the resort requires everyone to wear masks all the time, so I checked out their website and SURE ENOUGH! they require a negative COVID test within 3 days and be vaccinated plus the resorts rules. So I got to thinking, maybe it would be safe enough. Wouldn't be able to run things but I could just go and have fun. Even got Don to let me stay at the cabin he rented!

THEN, I went and looked at our calendar. :( Jenny is leaving to go on one of her hikes the day Carnage starts and won't be back until two days after it ends...

*Charlie Brown Sad Walk*
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Bummer!

Postby salamanca » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:14 pm

I will ante in on this.

Tomorrow, Con on the Cob begins. We have a couple questionable weather days in the forecast and i could probably get myself free for a single day visit, maybe play a game, do a little shopping catch up with 3 people i know who will be there.

But, I am currently in the grips of a major, nasty head cold.

I am not going to be the guy that goes to a con while sick. Never, ever.

So i will be staying home.

Have fun Coblins.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby kenderleech » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:42 pm

I at least, have one more con left this month. "Itsnotacon" halloween weekend
kenderleech

Postby salamanca » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:42 am

That's not a con!
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:01 pm

salamanca wrote:That's not a con!
Attachments
That's No Con!.jpg
That's No Con!.jpg (20.64 KiB) Viewed 9291 times
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events