Countdown to Total Confusion 2012

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to Total Confusion 2012

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 am

DiscoKittie wrote:
Black Jack Rackham wrote:2nd Game Stats:
Players at the Table: 6
New to HoA: 0
New to 7th Sea: 0

3 of the players were returning from this afternoon, two of whom ditched someone elses game to play HoA!
the other 3 were all returning from last year.

And we were happy to do so! (and have skipped a second game for your's since then!) But now we have nothing to do for the rest of the con! ;)

WELCOME DISCOKITTIE!!!

For our regulars, this is one of my players from TotalCon who took time out of her schedule at the con to sign up here! I think we found us a new addict.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 am

Sorry this update is late, last two days have been pretty busy...

Friday:
3rd Game Stats:
Players at the Table: 5
New to HoA: 0 (cause most were returning from Yesterday)

4th Game Stats:
Players at the Table: 4
New to HoA: 0

Saturday
5th Game Stats:

6th Game Stats:

7th Game Stats (for those of you keeping track, this is the very first PA):
Players at the Table: 9
New to HoA: 0 (cause all of them were either newly returning (3) or the old guard (6) who came back)

The PA was a rousing success!
Just off the top of my head here are some of the highlights.

The availabilty of Vesten Mead in Altamira is dangerously low, causing prices to skyrocket and the Vesten to become sober. So much so that some VESTEN are thinking of becoming brewers (could this be the beginning of Vesten MERCHANTS?!?)

The scrambling for Rune weapons has begun as our Skjaern realized that while he will soon be able to create the weapons, the number he makes counts against him in regular play...

Everyone's favorite crony, Carlos found something that I never thought he would...Love. And worse, it would seem he's lost it too. All thanks to his abominable cousin Bruno.

Santino's favorite constitutional tree took quite a hit as it was both defaced and then cut down. It would seem he will now need to hang out at his favorite stump...

The Holy Church made her presence known to some of the unfaithful

It would seem someone is doing good works for the people of La Derecha it remains to be seen whether these efforts are for entirely selfless reasons

AND, in my most evil twist ever, a young montaigne gadabout seems to have found himself a "sugarmomma"

EDIT: I completely forgot to say that one of our Vesten has found himself a very pretty gem after taking it from a rather obsessive highwayman...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Sunday Update:
DOMINGO GIGANTE!
New to HoA: 4
New to 7th Sea: (Unsure, Laura was running it)

So, by my calculations we already have 13 new players to the campaign!

Some other info, Iron GM is off my friend list. AGAIN this year they interrupted my game with shouting, extra loud microphones, and cheesecake girls. This of course, after they PROMISED me that this year would be different...

At the TC awards, best GM went to some guy who sold out every single one of his events, who returned 43 tickets for the 48 seats he had available at the con, and who had to use "shadow" GMs because his events were so popular he couldn't run them all by himself.

Laura did terrific again this year. I did the right thing and completely ignored her and it worked splendidly!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

To answer how many were new to 7th Sea at my table, 3, and the one who had played before, had only played a regular 7th Sea game many years ago at OGC, she said, with Mark as her GM then.

Thanks Mark. I had fun running the game, and they said they had fun too, so I guess it was a win/win situation.

On to Origins!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby DiscoKittie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:
WELCOME DISCOKITTIE!!!

For our regulars, this is one of my players from TotalCon who took time out of her schedule at the con to sign up here! I think we found us a new addict.

Addict? Me? Perish the thought! :) I'm totally not planning my character's background story or anything, right now, only hours after getting home. NoooOOoooo! Not me! :) And certainly not trying to think up new ways to mess with Carlos... :lol: He just has to find me again. ;) I do have another mask, I took Finn's tablecloth mask! He doesn't need it, after all.

And it didn't take much time out of my schedule to sign up... I had a couple of free slots, and free wifi... (stupid kids' games being just for kids with no "adult" alternative...)

;)

And: Thank you!
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby Poxo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes folks! Runes MWHAHAHA! In about 2 or 3 more games I can start inscribing runes but only 3 can be out there at a time. You know someone could try and solve this mead issue... Oh by that way mark think there should be another board for such maters of wheeling and dealing between characters or in character stuff for in between con games or for people who don't normally go within 500 miles of each other?

Also great times! Wish there is more, get writing and slaving!
Poxo

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Poxo wrote:Oh by that way Mark, think there should be another board for such maters of wheeling and dealing between characters or in character stuff for in between con games or for people who don't normally go within 500 miles of each other?

Fine with me! I'll make an "In Character" area in The "Heroes" of Altamira Forum.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby spizio » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Is someone jealous of the young Montaigne gadabout?

And I am not an obsessive highwayman!
spizio

Previous

Return to Events