The OFFICIAL Episode 5 (or 6) Playtest Thread!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

The OFFICIAL Episode 5 (or 6) Playtest Thread!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Heya everyone,
My initial thought had been to wait until Origins Event Reg opens to start this thread (so we could compare schedules), but then it occurred to me that if I give you all a date to watch out for, we could create our schedules around it.

That, coupled with the fact that we always seem to do our playtest on the same day (or have for several years now), emboldened me to say, hey, lets just schedule our playtest on Thurs. The latest HoA game ends at 5 so we can do our usual, eat dinner, find a quiet spot and destroy my carefully crafted adventure.

Anyone got any other thoughts, questions, comments?

EDIT: Oh and the reason for the either or (5 or 6) is I haven't decided which one I need a more critical eye for.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: The OFFICIAL Episode 5 (or 6) Playtest Thread!

Postby salamanca » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I am in. Jeremy is doubtful this year. Manders is not coming down for certain. I would guess Roger and Connie will be available but it will depend on school finishing on time for their daughter (no snow make up days).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Jeremy isn't coming? Damn, I love me some rock-throwing priests. Manders? Amanda? Ah damn too, I've missed watching Dave Kenzer go down in flames (we were just talking about it today no less). As for Roger and Connie, :fingers crossed:

Btw if they don't make it are you gonna do Megaparanoia by yourself?

So lemme see, that's gonna put us down to three definites You, Charlie, and Laura. With possibles for Roger, Connie, and Kara. Well a member of our regular group will be going, maybe we can connive him into playtesting if we need some extras (or heck we'll just grab someone in the Bar on 2 and have him/her screw things up (it'll work best if its not a gamer)).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Roger and Connie will make the weekend days but can't really pull their daughter out of school on the last week just to attend the con. Jeremy will depend on if he is employed AND can then get the time off. Manders has some stuff going on that precludes attendance this year (and she is sad about that but it's good stuff)
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 am

Eric said he's on board to help us playtest if we need him. He'll fill in the "I've read every known book in existence and I know just where you ripped off this plot from" contingient ;)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events