Convention Maps Links (For your convenience)

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Convention Maps Links (For your convenience)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

Total Confusion
Well, nice surprise for us! The new hotel, the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center, has a downloadable map of the floor space (not sure how much is going to be used, since I don't know the scale, but it seems pretty big given the pool over there on the left hand side...).

Download it HERE

Origins
While the convention may still be stuck in the 1990s, the convention center is not! They have updated their site with a cool new map you can check it out HERE

GenCon
As the granddaddy of all RPG Cons, you’d expect a lot of maps, and you’d be right, sort of.

GenCon has a map of the current layout of the dealers hall (in case you need to do any shopping). You can find that HERE

The games are spread throughout Downtown Indy, so HEREis a map of all the locations you might need to know about.

Most of the maps are below, but the Marriott has pop-up maps that I can't link to, so HERE'Sthe page you can find them on.

Open Gaming Convention
OGC has changed locations to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, in Nashua, NH. And unfortunately, like most Holiday Inns they don't have a floorplan. But it's not difficult to navigate if you're worried. PLUS they have a pirate ship for us to play on!

Rising Phoenix Con

The folks at the Doubletree sent me a pdf of their floorplan. Here it is for your perusing pleasure.
fact_sheet[1].pdf
(356.41 KiB) Downloaded 841 times
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Convention Maps Links (For your convenience)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Here's some more GenCon Maps
This time the three floors of the JW Marriott

NOTE: Click on the maps to get a bigger pic.
Attachments
indjwf03.png
Third Floor
indjwf02.png
Second Floor
indjwf01.png
First Floor
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:10 am

EDIT: I just discovered the Columbus Convention Center map link no longer worked so I found the new one and replaced the link.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:44 am

Both Total Con and OGC have switched locations since I last updated this, so I've added the map to TCs blurb and taken out the one for OGC. Finally, I removed CotC since Dave hasn't gone in a couple of years.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 pm

And it switched locations
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Forgot to add this before Origins (since I don't usually make much use of multimedia during cons), but Origins has a new app out for i(stuff)* called (predictably) Origins. It has maps on it and the usual stuff one might expect from such things.

*don't know if they're also for other smartphones since I have a iPhone and by law am now precluded from owning anything not apple-fanboi approved.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 27, 2019 11:28 pm

Another year and another upgrade for the Hyatt's website making the maps useless and unavailable. BUT they forgot that NOTHING is ever deleted on the internet so I found a link to the 2012 map (which actually has the damn names). I updated the link above.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Edit: Marriott changed their web addy for the maps of their convention areas. So I added a link up at the top.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Since we're adding Rising Phoenix I thought I should get you all a map. They don't have one online but the folks I spoke with said they'd email me one. I will put it up as soon as I get it.

In other news I'll leave TotalCon up for a while (I still hope they'll see the light, but I'm not holding my breath).

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Rising Phoenix Convention map is now here!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events