Events for 2011

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Events for 2011

Postby salamanca » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Kenny mentioned he and Frank may not be making it but the rest of the crew should be there. No idea who is running what, however.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Mike was talking about GenCon not Origins*. But you are correct Sal, I spoke with Kristen and she told me neither Kenny nor Frank will be at Origins this year (not sure about Kenny, but Frank is taking his daughter to Disneyworld instead). Worse, Kara is not doing all that well in her studies, so if she doesn't pass, she'll be staying to take summer classes. Add to that Adam will be at work through Friday and both Heather and Amber will be in Ireland, and you begin to see how empty Origins will be. As it stands the only GMs they have are Kristen and Me.

*speaking of which, Mike, did you make any headway about when their events will show up?

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeouch!! Sounds like there is going to be lots of problems at the CV tables, especially if they sell out, and then there not be enough GM's to run them. :shock: :(
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby cpugs » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Unless we fill in, of course.....
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

I have 4 spare GM screens and am not afraid to use them. If you two get hung up or just want a little break, speak up now and I'll keep a spot open. I am certain I can run a big group but am now wondering if I could pull off running Jack AND Sonia's halves for two groups at the same time and at the same table. (and if you get hung up at the con, I'll drop a couple scheduled events and fill in).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Ok on the upside, the Origins events list is up http://www.originsgames.com/Events/tabid/2794/Default.aspx
On the downside, it seems even though I got my games in months early, SOMEONE forgot to add them into the mix...Grumble. I have a call into Kristen to speak with whoever screwed the pooch on this one.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes Mark, no events. CV has a full listing of events but no GM's and your events are missing.
cpugs

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:*speaking of which, Mike, did you make any headway about when their events will show up?

My email didn't get sent until Tuesday AM. No response yet.

No Crimson Valor events up in latest GenCon listing.

https://www.genconreg.com/events/find
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Kristin has responded as follows:

"Frank is our only GM that won't be at Origins. We have a full schedule for both conventions. GenCon hasn't added us to the online list yet for preregistration, but they have room and table numbers for all of our events. They will all be in the JW Marriot, along with all the other GB7 RPG events, don't worry. We have CV18 comming out at Origins and CV19 & 20 comming out at GenCon. I'll see you there!

-Kristin Wetherholt (soon to be Beemer)"

I have heard that she is to be married right after GenCon.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 pm

CV events up on GC registration, but you can't register for them because they're all "Accept Generics Only"

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed May 04, 2011 3:31 am

I didn't see a Dry Dock listed for GenCon, so have asked Kristin about it via email.

If none was scheduled because Frank won't be there, should we propose to organize one ourselves?
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 04, 2011 10:53 am

Everyone will be at GC. The Dry Dock will take place (Fri 9pm). The missing/late/mis-labeled stuff is the result of the same problems which caused my events to disappear into the aether (for Origins, not GC. Those I put into the system myself).

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 am

The Dry Dock for GenCon is now up on the website.
Sister Sonya

Previous

Return to Events