Countdown to Total Confusion 2013

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to Total Confusion 2013

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:Well, I can't very well address Episode 5&6, and my PA couldn't interest many...

Well you could say how 5&6 compared to other events you've already played (e.g. "I enjoyed Ep 5 more than Ep 3 but less than Ep 1" or "Ep 5 was the greatest 4 hours of roleplaying I've EVER experienced.")

And as for the PA, I'd love to hear feedback ("I liked this but not that." or "I was hoping for more of X than Y")
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Well you could say how 5&6 compared to other events you've already played (e.g. "I enjoyed Ep 5 more than Ep 3 but less than Ep 1" or "Ep 5 was the greatest 4 hours of roleplaying I've EVER experienced.")

And as for the PA, I'd love to hear feedback ("I liked this but not that." or "I was hoping for more of X than Y")

I enjoyed Ep 6 more than Ep 5. But I don't write notes on adventures any more as taking notes has become too much like work. Besides, while I am writing notes, some players are always speaking up to the GM before they think, whether they are the best qualified to speak or to act in that situation. Writing notes delays things, and in the meantime the GM has already responded...

I'm thinking that Sonya may have to confront these characters and take them to task for trying to sabotage the party. I should try to memorize some gobbledegook Spanish (or Latin) and have some fun at their expense.

My PA extended Sonya's confusion regarding her "helper/assistant". He now has disappeared, Sonya has no skills with which to track him, and has no contacts who might provide assistance...
Sister Sonya

Postby spizio » Mon May 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Totalcon is having a game day in Mansfield MA on July 14th. Any chance episode 5 & 6 could make an appearance?
spizio

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

spizio wrote:Totalcon is having a game day in Mansfield MA on July 14th. Any chance episode 5 & 6 could make an appearance?

I checked the calendar and we'll be deep into the second Edwards' family vacation (going to see my father-in-law in Maine). But the good news is, I believe I will be bringing HoA to OGC two weeks later (26-28th) where, if plans go correctly, we'll be doing 1-6 and a PA...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

For those of you who are local to me (in Ma/northern NE), TotalConfusion is having another game day on Sunday, July 14th at the Holiday Inn where they normally have the convention. Alas I will be with the family for our visit to my father-in-laws (which isn't very near Mansfield) so I won't be able to go. But if you are, here's a good day of gaming!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Events