Countdown to Total Confusion 2013

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to Total Confusion 2013

Postby salamanca » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Just toonify episode 1. It'll work fine.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am

Heh, I believe it would!

On another note, 5 months to go!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 pm

I've booked my hotel for Saturday night, after the PA.
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:09 pm

There was a big sale on hotel rooms, so I've signed up for my whole trip to Boston.

Anyone who doesn't mind a jaunt of just under a mile back and forth to the Holiday Inn, I have an extra bed in my non-smoking room @ ~ $41 per night.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Mike, if you don't mind opening your offer up for other attendees, you might consider posting it over on the TotalCon boards...http://boardgamegeek.com/forums/guild/1273/total-confusion
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

Four months to go!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Got a very cool email from Total Con today asking all GMs considering running games this year to get their butts in gear and submit them. Cool part was the comment that fri/sat is filling fast and last year they had so many they actually had to turn GMs away. TC is fast becoming a 'must attend' local con. Looking forward to this!

16 Weeks to go!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 am

Got the confirmation that all my events have made it into TC headquarters. They were even nice enough to point out that switching Eric and Laura on one game would give Eric enough for a free badge (since Laura's getting in free already).

I love going to this show.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 am

Less than 15 weeks to go! (maybe I should do those edits on Episodes 5&6...)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Tomorrow will be 3 months until TotalCon!

Oh and if I didn't mention it elsewhere, this will also mark the first time we've been at full capacity (Three years worth of adventures plus PAs and DOMINGO GIGANTE!). This will be what the campaign looks like until we hit the conclusion at Ep. 24 (one run each of the two oldest released adventures, two runs each of the four middle and newest released adventures, two side-by-side PA adventures*, and DOMINGO GIGANTE!**)

*We could go up to 3 tables of PA if we get enough players and enough GMs.

**The number of sessions of DOMINGO GIGANTE! could also go up with more GMs.

And I should add that the BIO Adventures are still waiting in the wings if Secret Societies ever take off

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 pm

13 weeks to go!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey! Hey!

Just over 2 1/2 months to go.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm

We're down to just over 10 weeks (72 days to be specific) to go. Got word from DiscoKittie and burlarse that they'll be getting tickets just as soon as registration goes live!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 am

9 Weeks to go! And as a bonus, tomorrow will be exactly 2 months to go!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

The website is coy about the date that registration goes online. Does it actually go up New Year's Day? :evil:
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:42 pm

No but should be in the first 2 weeks. Don't sweat it Mike, this isn't Gencon (where events sell out in seconds) or Origins (where they simply cannot get their act together and let you know what's what ahead of time). Nothing will sell out right away and they'll let everyone know at least a week ahead of time. Are you hooked up with their Yahoo group or (gasp) FB page? Either one will get the info sent to you rather than you having to search for it.

Some links just in case:
http://groups.yahoo.com/ search for ContactTotalCon
Facebook Page: Total Confusion Game Convention (TotalCon)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm

FB? :D
Sorry, I'm too old for that...

But, I'd think that HoA was so popular up there that there was a real danger of everything selling out!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, it's popular (we usually run an average of completely 'full' tables, meaning an average of 6 players per table) but we always seem to have space (though I will say it's getting less as HoA becomes more widely known).

As for FB, I doubted you'd have an account, but maybe someone else reading through might not.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 am

I should have also mentioned that as soon as I know when registration will start, I'll pass it along here.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:33 am

Missed the 8 week mark, now we're at about 7 1/2 weeks. Geeze I need to get my butt in gear and get everything ready.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:00 pm

The Event Previews are in! The Event Previews are in! The Event Previews are in!

http://totalcon.com/eventpreviews.html

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Seven weeks away and still no registration. Must be run by the Origins folks.
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am

And... The Registration in now open. And... all HoA events are sold out. Or, their names do not appear for preregistration! (Talk about Total Confusion).
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 am

And... I tried to send an email to their address- truthfromchaos@totalcon.com and the email address doesn't seem to work.

Talk about Chaos!
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 am

Mike, don't worry. Even if the tables are full Mark usually leaves a couple of spots for genetic tickets, and I will be running some of the games, so there is no way you will not get a seat. ;)
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

PreviousNext

Return to Events