Episode 5: Evil Intent

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Postby spizio » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:53 am

Like a pot over a roaring fire, tensions are heating up in Altamira. Worse, foreigners with dangerous ideas of fun could make tensions boil over. Unless Heroes can do something about it…

That kind of sounds like the Heroes :lol:
spizio

Re: Episode 5: Evil Intent

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 am

spizio wrote:

Like a pot over a roaring fire, tensions are heating up in Altamira. Worse, foreigners with dangerous ideas of fun could make tensions boil over. Unless Heroes can do something about it…

Ah! But are Vestens the foreigners (with their dangerous ideas of fun), the Heroes, or both!?
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 am

Sister Sonya wrote:
spizio wrote:

Ah! But are Vestens the foreigners (with their dangerous ideas of fun), the Heroes, or both!?

I think when you hear who they are, you'll agree with my description ;)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:08 pm

If the good people of Altamira have a Vesten infestation they need to be rid of, Annie Sigurd is more than willing to help them remove such trash for the right price... :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Lady Grace wrote:If the good people of Altamira have a Vesten infestation they need to be rid of, Annie Sigurd is more than willing to help them remove such trash for the right price... :twisted:

Well last month they polished off the last of the mead to be had in Altamira, then there was a dustup in the streets that was initially attributed to Vesten (though now the rumors are it was Vendel posing as Vesten...)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events