NEED HELP WITH ORIGINS

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: NEED HELP WITH ORIGINS

Postby cpugs » Sun May 15, 2011 10:21 am

We need to plan some sort of bigger celebration then (us getting together is big, but not big enough).
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't know if we can go bigger. EL porto mal grande was pretty huge. And the GM from the second game stopped breathing for a bit. We go bigger and we might kill Mark. But I have something in mind.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

ah the sweet, sweet release of death...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Sun May 15, 2011 5:09 pm

True, nothing will match El Porto, but we should be nicer to Mark, shouldn't we?!?!
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Sun May 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Naw, mark deserves a game that huge. But I insist we take better care of Altamira. Otherwise, Mark will need to change the title of the campaign.
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh, this aught to be interesting to see. Now, you guys really need to do something that can outdo his "Mary Celeste" story based 7th Sea game he did for us at home. Just ask him about it. He loves to talk about it. Really. :lol:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Oh, this aught to be interesting to see. Now, you guys really need to do something that can outdo his "Mary Celeste" story based 7th Sea game he did for us at home. Just ask him about it. He loves to talk about it. Really. :lol:

It is with a sad, sad heart that I announce the first character death of the campaign. Helena O'Roarke was barely through the character creation adventures when she suddenly, tragically, was crushed by a five-ton anvil dropped from space. The "DOING" could be heard for miles and witnesses reported that a Mr. Wile E. Coyote was seen leaving the area soon after.

The Acme Manufacturing Corporation, makers of the five-ton anvil were unavailable for comment.

It is unknown if services will be held for the Character shredding ceremony, but the online deletion of the character will take place later tonight.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Been there, done that. Need to think of something new to scare me with Mark. :D ;)
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon May 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Been there, done that. Need to think of something new to scare me with Mark. :D ;)

So...bring Emelio back?

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon May 16, 2011 9:19 pm

So...bring Emelio back?

Mark, Mark, Mark....(sigh) :roll:
Again, been there done that. Besides this is a whole new character, that is not a Fatewitch, nor does she have any "magical" ability at all. Besides, I don't think that Emelio is her type. Remember, she grew up with 4 rough and tumble brothers, so his suaveness would be wasted on her.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Ah Laura, how foolish, how niave you are to believe that what you've learned about Emelio is the sum total of his villany...

On an unrelated topic, I've unstickied this topic since everything's worked out.

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 4:23 pm

I can see right now, we are going to be haveing quite a discussion on the trip, lol. :D

Meanwhile, knowing you; yes, I would believe that there are many sides of Emilo that Rebecca never saw, and probably will never see, since we are no longer playing that game. But Helena is not going to stand around and allow herself to be swept off her feet. She's not quite the helpless woman that Rebecca originally was.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Don't forget to explain about the children helena never knew she had...
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm

by salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Don't forget to explain about the children helena never knew she had...

Don't you go spreading rumors, my young man! I'll box them ears of yours, don't think I won't! Can't hear rumors to spread, if your busy holding your hurting ears! And don't be thinking you can run faster than me either, boy. I've got plenty of experience chasing down rapscallions like you." :twisted: ;)
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

But can you catch me on the rooftops in that dress?
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Who said that Helena was wearing a dress? Must be mixing her up with some other character. :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby cpugs » Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I have to give them credit, pre-registration went off really well. Kudo's to Origins, they might have found a really good pre-registration system.
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 pm

I will reserve judgement until tickets are in my hot little hands and I know there are not two other events at the same tble but so far, so good.
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 8:52 pm

It ran pretty smooth for me too. Actually put info in the areas that I didn't fill, like my cell phone #, and it got it right, lol. (I actually had to look it up, because I don't use it that much.)

But yeah, I will have some reserves too, until I have all my stuff in hand too. Just because "A" finally got it together, doesn't mean that "B" was just as observant.
Rebecca Iavelli

Previous

Return to Events