In your FACE nay-sayers!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

In your FACE nay-sayers!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Just got finished registering for my events for GC and just on a lark checked out my four events. Only a half an hour into registration and there are only 14 out of the original 24 tickets left for a brand new event. AWESOME!

Mark

EDIT: 35 minutes in and I have my first sold out game!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: In your FACE nay-sayers!

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

So who are you calling a nay-sayer?

I had nothing but error messages for 25 minutes, then all of a sudden my orders started going through. Only the Victoriana game was sold out!
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Wait until Mark finds out I bought all those tickets and am sending them to the worst gamers in the world.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey now, I will have you know I have been WAITING for a chance to meet Tristan for years now!

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 am

Ah, Sal,

That wouldn't matter to Mark, that much, lol. He's had to deal with me all these year, so he's got all the experience he needs to work with the worst bunch of role players. ;)
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Just a quick update, we're now 14 days into GenCon Event Registration and there are a mere 3 tickes left (1 for Fri morn and 2 for Fri afternoon). I'm soo geeked out.

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Just a quick update, we're now 14 days into GenCon Event Registration and there are a mere 3 tickes left (1 for Fri morn and 2 for Fri afternoon). I'm soo geeked out.

Mark

:ugeek:

Omg...it kind of looks like you...except with more -cough- I mean less hair!
Jk!!
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm

So, since Sal made some comment about putting events on better days, I'd like to point out that only 7 hours 44 minutes into Origins reg, there are only 9 tickets left over all 4 events. Not to shabby (despite most of you being the ones who are buying the tickets).

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Who??? Us??? Would we buy all of the tickets????? I only bought 2, so that's not all of them....
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I bought the rest to hand out at the furry larp.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue May 17, 2011 8:52 pm

least it wasn't the ICP Furry Larp.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Oh Sal, if you need a costume for the Furry Larp, I can lend you my "Faun" halloween costume I made a couple of years ago. Went over real well at work, lol. About the only time I ever had men grabbing at my tail. :lol: (should have put a squeeky toy in it, to make it squeek when they did,lol.)
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:least it wasn't the ICP Furry Larp.

Insane Clown Posse?
Again, your acronyms are lost on my, Mark...
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Naw, you got that one. Jugalo furries would be the second worst thing ever at an origins. First is still the prawn larp in the pool.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Tue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Wait...you're kidding, right?
Cuz I'm terrible at sarcasm in person, let alone through text...
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

Are you asking if Juggalo furries is a joke? cause I could drop in a couple of the images I got off a quick Google Image Search of Juggalo Furry...

Mark

(and yes I was referring to the Insane Clown Posse, the only way I could possibly imagine making it worse would be ICP Furries for Jesus, I'll pause while you regain your lunch).

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 12:13 am

.....wow.

I know some people who really like them...

Btw, Furries scare me. I dated a guy online in 8th grade who had a really weird, really kinky thing with them...especially with that fox-girl from Star Fox..........

-shudders-
Random: this reminds me of one of the Rise Against music videos...
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 1:05 pm

MARK, I know you are just as well trained as I am about accepting weirdness but your PC is not. Some things are just not meant to be image searched. And if the ICPF for J is the worst you can come up with, I will respectfully not hurt the board with far worse.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh I have far worse, remember I did therapy in a backwater town for a decade. My clients' real-life exploits are bizarre enough that I will never Rule 34 Google Search any of their ideas/beliefs, for fear the images will scar me for life. I just didn't want to terrify the children too badly.

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Fess up you don't rule 34 those for fear of seeing THEIR pics on those results.
salamanca

Postby salamanca » Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey, I was thinking Origins was all cool and simple this year, now I have hit a snag.

I tried to change an event.

I log into my account and it shows no payment credit and no itinerary. Joby over at the Origins registration department assures me that I am in fact registered and all my events are scheduled and there will be no hassle. I have not one but two confirmation letters telling me the same (Joby resent the confirmation just to be sure) but I got a bad feeling about this.

I also have a ticket for the event I was going to play thurs. night that I will not be needing now that we are playtesting.

So I'm just asking, does anybody else have a problem with this right now?
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Well I deleted that JSA event that got cancelled. It just disappeared off my itiniary and my payment schedule now shows Origins owes me $6. That sound like what you tried to do?
Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue May 24, 2011 5:38 pm

I also deleted an event on Thursday evening for dinner/playtesting. My itinerary now shows (4.00) in red. I'm hoping that this will resolve itself ok.
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Nope, my itinerary is blank, it shows no payment on a badge and I could not add or drop a game if I wanted. but they assure me it's fine.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed May 25, 2011 12:30 am

See, although it's great pre-reging and stuff...but it also kind of sucks. Just be like me and get a free badge that you don't get until you actually get to the convention so you can't possibly sign up for any of the things that you want to play unless you have a secret "in" with those who are running the games thus minimizing my options during the slots that I am not running so I don't have to deal with so many choices!

:x
Klcp

Next

Return to Events