Origins 2014 HOA Club

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Origins 2014 HOA Club

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Oh and for those of you looking to pay me back for your portion of the cost of becoming a club, the purchase of one of these...

Should be sufficient.

And just so you know they can be found at Mykonos Gyros
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm

And, to add on to what Mark posted. Not just any flavor of Snapple, he likes the diet Peach only, so don't just grab any flavor. IT MUST BE DIET PEACH! :ugeek:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby ZombieTonyBlair » Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 am

Did I end up getting added to the club list(John Dickerson)? I'm pretty sure I PMed you guys about it last year, but I also don't remember what I wore yesterday, so I didn't want to get you into trouble by using the discount if I wasn't on the list.

John
ZombieTonyBlair

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 am

I don't see your name on my master list John, but go ahead and try it. If it works, great. If not, pm me with your email and I'll see what I can do.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Thu May 29, 2014 12:31 pm

I was pretty sure John was on the list. and you can't get in trouble. It either clears you and adds the discount because you are on the list or it refuses to add the discount and we contact Joby to get it cleared up.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby ZombieTonyBlair » Thu May 29, 2014 3:10 pm

I just pre-regged, with the coupon code and listing the club name, and it charged me $65 for the badge/registration fee.
ZombieTonyBlair

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Club badge is $35. So something went wrong somewhere. PM me the email you associate with your registration and I'll try and get it fixed.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby ZombieTonyBlair » Thu May 29, 2014 3:31 pm

PM sent.
ZombieTonyBlair

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm

The "Sitebook" is up on Origins' Main Page. You can get it HERE. But don't get too excited. The section that has Event Locations/Times is not part of this book. BUT if you were looking for vendors and where they will be located, this section will help you with that.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Events