Countdown to TotalCon 2015

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to TotalCon 2015

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:11 pm

So, I received a confirmation from PAYPAL that Total Con had been sent my payment on the 19th.

However, I have not yet received a confirmation from Total Con that my Pre-Registration was received and processed. Also, their entire email array on their "Contact" tab has not worked/ possibly has never worked.

Ideas Mark?
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:43 pm

They've been having this issue with everyone, but they said, in general, if you got the paypal statement you should be fine. However, I will contact Angelia and make sure you're good.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 am

Mike,
Angelia said she sent you an email confirmation. You all set?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:54 am

Yes! Thanks, Mr. Big Shot! :)
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:29 pm

David is all set up. He's got a cool class on making stop-motion movies during the week, so he won't be there Thur or Fri. Instead he's shotgunning HoA on Saturday.

Kelly and I couldn't find a single thing we could do together this year :( so she's going to bow out (next year I am definitely going to have to write something for her to play).

And in other news Personal Agendas sold out just before I registered David (not that it really matters, he knows the GM).

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Two sold out events (Ep. 10 on Friday and PA on Sat), so there's still plenty of room for everyone!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 am

Made some fun posters pointing folks to HoA over on FB. Take a look.
Attachments
HoA.gif
HoA2.gif

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:57 am

Don't get into copyright trouble!
Sister Sonya

Postby Lady Grace » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:40 am

Gotta root for Capaldi here. :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Well yes, he does make a terrific Cardinal (right up until he left for that abomination of a show which shall never be named)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 pm

All I'm saying is if people want to donate to Lady Grace's "Shank Moffat" fund, TV will be a better place... :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:09 am

This question is for the Bostonians: How is the snowfall, the snow on the ground already?

I should be ok at the Red Roof Inn nearby for Friday and Saturday nights. But some of my time is in Westborough on the cheap, which I believe got more snow.

Should I reconsider and stay more downtown? Thanks.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Where they haven't plowed/shoveled/snowblown its still pretty high, some drifts are taller than me. But the roads are (with the exception of back roads) completely clear. I saw sidewalk snowblowers running just today so by the time you get here it should all be completely clear.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Tomorrow Event Pre-reg closes! If you don't already have your games planned now's your last chance!

Oh and since I haven't been doing the countdown, we currently have 11 days until the kickoff of Year 5!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Weather Channel in Chicago as of 8:00 PM CST --> 13 more inches of show for Boston! :cry:
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 am

We didn't end up with that much but it's deep. Take the top pic for example. That's the view out my front door. There is a road there, you probably just can't see it. The part I circled is the big snow pile where the trucks have moved the snow off the road. There is a fence there. It's about 5' high. And it's completely covered. As a comparison, below that is a pic of the house (from the road) showing the fence.
Attachments
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 33125 times
Union151.jpg

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 am

JUST over a week to go until YEAR 5!!!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:34 pm

All the headshots for 9 and 10 are printed, covered with plastic, cut apart and in their respective folders. Both adventures have been edited and printed up along with the handouts for each. And finally, I made a bunch of new xp sheets to make sure there were enough to handle all the games this year.

I didn't mention doing the cards because my local group took a day and grouped them all together so I just had to grab a stack of ten or so and they were ready to go.

So it looks like I am all set for YEAR 5!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:24 pm

So, what's the word on the "T" and the commuter railroads? Will I be taking a taxi from Boston?
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:28 am

Here is the link to the MBTA, best to check it daily yourself, as it changes daily, depending on the weather.

http://www.mbta.com/winter/
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:15 pm

That's a great help. Thanks!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 am

Five more days!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 am

3 MORE DAYS!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Yeah, and I'm wondering if I'll even get there. Just tried to go to work, and car was sliding on the road, because of the lousy plowing that Natick does, and then I was making a left turn and almost had another car hit me, because she was in a hurry, and didn't see the city worker in the yellow jacket standing by his truck, that waved me to go make the turn. She just pops out from behind the other truck on the other side of the street and yells at me through her window after she stops about a foot away from my car. So right now, I'm back home having a panic attack, trying to figure out if I am going to work today, and if I can even make it to your house tomorrow evening Mark.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:20 pm

2 MORE DAYS

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Events