thistledown's character: Rannveig Alsagaard

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

thistledown's character: Rannveig Alsagaard

Postby thistledown » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:48 am

I'm actually pretty terrible at writing out backstories, even when I have a feel for the character.

Rannveig is a vesten sympathetic healer who decided to get some proper medical training (it's less painful that way). As she wasn't about to go to the Vendel for it, she learned castillian and came down to Altamira and enrolled in the university there.

She's also a bit of a brawler, and ramps up the hurt once she's taken some herself.

Mechanics:

As a sympathetic healer, she can suck wounds out of a person and into herself - useful, but not necessarily the best way to treat people. She can also transfer wounds from herself to a person she touches. Which she combines with Dirty Fighting rather effectively (except against those icky zombie things - that was not pleasant)

Brawn 3, Finesse 3, Wits 3, Resolve 4, Panache 3.

Toughness, Sympathetic Healer, Pain tolerance (did I mention she's a brawler? I meant tank)

Arcana: Trusting

Athlete, Skald, Scholar, Doctor, Herbalist, Dirty Fighting, Knife.
thistledown

Re: thistledown's character: Rannveig Alsagaard

Postby thistledown » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 am

Development:
Due to my interest in geneology and study, Bousto doesn't hate me, despite being a barbaric northerner.
Defended the library from a nearby school
Discovered a secret underground lab.
Went to the Palomo family reunion.
Currently helping a woman in need.
thistledown

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira