Matt Thomas' Character - Jacques Garat

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Matt Thomas' Character - Jacques Garat

Postby NinjaMonkey » Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 am

I'm still working on the Background at this time. However the base line is, he was raised in a servants family and Sponsored by the Duke he served to go to the Boucher college. At the conclusion of his schooling the Duke utilized the young man to assassinate his competition. After being required to "deal" with numerous targets he was sent after a young lady but could not complete his obligation. Jacques returned to Duke Moniotte and informed him that the task was complete. However before Duke Moniotte was able to discover the truth of the matter Jacques took everything that he could and fled the Moniotte estate. In constant hiding from the Duke and his vast influence over the Montaigne countryside, Jacques fled to the city of Altamira. Still fearing the Duke's influence and his lust for revenge, Jacques lives in the Altamira slums awaiting the day when he will have to deal with Moniotte's wrath.

Traits - 72

Skills
Bouchere - 25
Urchin - 2
Athlete - 2
Acrobat - 2
Servant - 2
Spy - 2
Firearms - 2
Knife Attack 1 to 3 - 2
Pugilism - 2
Unobtrusive to 2 - 1
Shadowing 2 to 3 - 1
Total - 43

Advantages
Left Handed - 3
Keen Senses - 2
Toughness - 5
Foul Weather Jack - 5
Small - 2
Able Drinker - 1
Inheritance - 1
Total - 19

Languages
Montaigne R/W - 1
Avalon S - 1
Castille S/R/W - 2
Vodacce S - 1
Total - 6

Hubris + 10

Spend 15 experience raising brawn to 3

1 experience remaining

*EDIT* I modified the character and removed patron because it doesn't fit if the character is on the run from the Duke rather than working for him. Also I saw that I miss labeled Keen senses as 1 HP rather than 2. So with the remaining points I took Pugilism(2hp and returned 1 hp from raising footwork), Inheritance (2 hp this is the money stolen from the Duke prior to fleeing his service).

*EDIT2* I just swapped one point of inheritance with a point to learn Vodacce.

See the Attachment for the remaining Details about the Character.
Attachments
Jacques Garat.pdf
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 631 times
Last edited by NinjaMonkey on Thu May 28, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NinjaMonkey

Re: Matt Thomas' Character - Jacques Garat

Postby NinjaMonkey » Tue May 26, 2015 10:09 am

Also in case it wasn't completely clear I think my first background will be Hunted. Which I'm sure you can have plenty of fun with!
NinjaMonkey

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira