Romeo's hero impressions

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Romeo's hero impressions

Postby salamanca » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

this is my in character impression list of the players I met during adventures 1 and 2. (In no particular order) Keep in mind I met NOBODY that I did not enjoy playing with.

HALDAR: He is really big and scary looking. Plus he's a vesten so that means he is a savage and a heretic so he is not safe to be too close too. He sure doesn't talk much and he has a really big axe.

Lady Fioralba: She looks like a witch. That means she is likely to curse me so I best not even think about her let alone have her notice me.

Regulus Lorchance:I think he might be a Montaigne spy. He keeps wanting to be a rosy knight. I think he will need some practice.

Tomas: Castillian keeps talking about how very pretty he is. He also keeps asking for money to do fun stuff.

Dona Elvira: Castillian but a girl. She is sort of heroic and a rosy knight. She is the safest person to hide behind.

Sister Sonya:. Nuns are scary. Quiet nuns are worse. I am convinced Sonya has a ruler with my name on it.
Father Juan: A priest that hits people with rocks. I didn't know priests were allowed to hit people. but still a priest is someone that will tell on me or punish me worse than Mom.

Father Juan: a priest with a rock and he even says he doesn't believe in Theus! He is very scary, like an Objectionist and I'm not supposed to talk to them.

Helena O'Roarke: She hits people... with her fists! More proof that girls are mean, horrible bullies. She says nice things until she gets mad. I must remember not to make her mad. That would cause bad things to happen.

Alejandro: He is cool, he dresses cool, he has cool sword skills, he likes El Vago too. but he spends all his time talking about icky girls. AND HE TALKS TO THEM TOO. He talks to them a lot.

Aleksei : He's a fhideli and mother says they buy bad children and sell them in Ussura. I don't want to live in Ussura. I must make sure not to go anywhere alone with him. and I must make sure he never meets my mother. (she might sell me)

Yurochka: I think this might be the guy aleksei is selling kids to. He made jokes about Dona Elvira and called her a cow knight or something. He is very funny.

Bruce MacDonald: he wears a dress and the hugest sword I ever seen. He is very loud and tall. Too tall to be wearing a short dress like that.

Caitlin and Caralyn: they have red hair and are from the Three Kingdoms which means they must be witches. I also can't tell which one is which and think they might be messing with me by changing who they are when I am not looking.

Connor: That is Cait and Caralyn's ugly older sister in the short dress like the one Bruce has.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: Romeo's hero impressions

Postby Klcp » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am

Hahahahah!!! Yessss! But don't forget the pyromaniac Fhideli!
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Sister Sonya » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:17 am

It never came out but Sonya is still suffering the effects of a concussion in the Montaigne War.

The wound to her thigh was from a howitzer shell that did not explode. She almost bled-out and died.
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 am

This is weird Sal, but did you edit your post above? It looks like some of it is missing. I read it earlier, and it mentioned all of the people's character's that had sat at the table(s), but now I see some missing, including Helena's. Looks like it got cut off, during your info about Jeremey's character.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Sister Sonya » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 am

It's Kara, up to her usual tricks.
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

I was womdering about that myself. I did have everybody listed. Then I read it via phone and it was cut short. I'll just have to add a follow up post with the rest later.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:It's Kara, up to her usual tricks.

I didn't do nuthin'!!! --__--
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Just bumping this to remind myself to update it with year two and three players. (which is why I keep notes on y'all)
salamanca

Postby spizio » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:08 pm

I loot your notes to find out what you have been thinking about me. I then sell the other notes to the highest bidder. Then using the proceeds I give pennies to all the penniless children of Altimira. Why, because I'm a Big Damn Hero™
spizio

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:22 am

Sister Sonya forges some impressions in Romeo's handwriting and inserts them into his notes.

Sister Sonya rolled 26 using 6d10, keeping the 3 highest rolls, rerolling max of 14, 6 & 6 (((10+4)14,6,1,3,6,2)). Forgery
Sister Sonya

Postby Lady Grace » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am

*blows whistle and throws the red flag*

USE OF ILLEGAL DICE-ROLLING!
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby salamanca » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Spizio never attends origins... Yep, romeo has never heard of you. Also noting that any and all year two updates will innclude mike's forgery attempt.
salamanca

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira