THE GM PC

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Re: THE GM PC (SPOILERS!!!)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 am

Oh yes, following my advice, here's my Exp:
6xp,10 Dubloons, Eladio as a contact (though he's unsure he should let me continue speaking with him), and Teresa as a contact, -2 reputation (though I'd argue my murder spree was out of sight), no SS interest (yea I was gonna make an argument here, but it occurs to me that Vinicio is not quite control-able enough at this point to warrant any interest).

And a new set of, ahem, tools I "acquired" in the cave behind a house.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: THE GM PC

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 am

I do hope the "tools" you aquired were something you could hide in your vest, otherwise, nope, I don't think that you would have been able to bring them back with you, as we wouldn't have let you. I know I wouldn't have let you, and you have to out-stubborn me to do so.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 am

You didn't see a thing...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am

Just try getting half of those outrageous items back durning the trek back. Yes, we would have seen something, if your vest was all lumpy. :P

Edit: Remember, they had lots of spikey parts, that don't lay flat inside your vest. So unless you decided to tell us you developed breast suddenly, or want to look like Madonna with the spikey metal breast, we found them. :P :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 am

I reiterate... you didn't see a thing.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 am

No matter how many times you say that, I still say :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Mark, you may have a point of Shadow King Interest and a point of DeSilva Interest.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Previous

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira