Adam's Character: Alejandro Bejarano de Soldano del Castille

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Adam's Character: Alejandro Bejarano de Soldano del Castille

Postby Alejandro » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

I love saying all of his names =)

(130-point build, +10 for Hubris, and 19/20XP spent from Origins adventures)
Played Episodes 1 and 2, and 2 Personal Agendas (Obligation background)
Got a bottle of Special Wine, and the 'I Know Your Secret' and 'Where's My Llama?' cards, 7 reputation, and 250 Guilders.

His stats:

Brawn 3
Finesse 4
Wits 3
Resolve 2
Panache 3

Rogers Swordsman School

Pirate Trick: Death From Above

Bind 3
Corps-a-Corps 2
Disarm 3
Exploit Weakness (Rogers) 1
Attack (Fencing) 2
Attack (Dirty Fighting) 1
Parry (Fencing) 3

Advantages: Noble, Extended Family, Home Neighborhood, Scoundrel, Castillian (R/W), Avalon (R/W), Vodacce
Backgrounds: Obligation: Help his family (2), Vow: The past is the past (2) <--- see my entry in the Backgrounds section for details.

Arcana: Hedonistic

Dancing 3
Etiquette 3
Fashion 2
Oratory 2
Gaming 1
Socializing 2
Street Navigation 2

Balance 1
Break fall 1
Climbing 1
Footwork 3
Leaping 1
Riding 1
Sprinting 1
Stealth 1
Swinging 1
Throwing 1

A 5-8", dark, stylish young man, Alejandro Bejarano strives for beauty in all things. Unfortunately, his family's condition has given him cause to be more... conservative with his money than other nobles.

A natural jokester, he has a quick, if occasionally off-color sense of humor with his friends Rafael and Orianna, but has trouble expecting the unexpected. He can be easily startled, too, and when he's upset, he'll put his whole attention on the object of his displeasure, and vent his frustration loudly and very rapidly.
Alejandro

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira