Christopher's Character: Erik Rosenthal

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Christopher's Character: Erik Rosenthal

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 am

.:Name:.
-Erik Rosenthal (140HP/140HP) (50XP/53XP)

.:Nation:.
-Eisen

.:Arcana:. (-10HP)
-Hubris: Rash (-10HP)

.:Traits:. (56HP/15XP)
-Brawn: ●●●●○ (16HP)
-Finesse: ●●●○○ (16HP)
-Wits: ●●○○○ (8HP)
-Resolve: ●●●○○ (8HP/15XP)
-Panache: ●●●○○ (8HP/15XP)

.:Swordsman School:. (23HP)
-Loring School (20HP)
-Bind ●●●○○ (10XP)
-Disarm ●○○○○
-Hook ●●●○○ (3HP)
-Exploit Weakness (Loring) ●○○○○

.:Advantages:. (45HP)
-Large (5HP)
-Foul Weather Jack (5HP)
-University (4HP)
-Academy (2HP)
-Syrneth Artifact
-Grinning Armband (2HP)
-Minor Dracheneisen (20HP)
-Dracheneisen Panzerhand (6DP)
-Pistol Modification (5HP)
-Spikes Modification (2HP)

.:Skills:. (13HP/10XP)
-Panzerhand (2HP)
-Attack (Panzerhand) ●●●○○ (2HP)
-Parry (Panzerhand) ●○○○○
-Athlete
-Climbing ●●●○○
-Footwork ●●●○○
-Sprinting ●○○○○
-Throwing ●○○○○
-Leaping ●○○○○ (2XP)
-Break Fall ●○○○○ (2XP)
-Swinging ●○○○○ (2XP)
-Pugilism (1HP)
-Attack (Pugilism) ●○○○○
-Jab ●○○○○
-Footwork [Combined with Athlete]
-Waylay (1HP)
-Lie in Wait ●○○○○
-Set Traps ●○○○○
-Shadowing ●●●○○
-Rider (1HP)
-Ride (Horse) ●○○○○
-Bodyguard (1HP)
-Interpose ●○○○○
-Unobtrusive ●○○○○
-Shadowing [Combined with Waylay]
-Menace ●○○○○ (2XP)
-Courtier (1HP)
-Dancing ●○○○○
-Etiquette ●○○○○
-Fashion ●○○○○
-Oratory ●○○○○
-Seduction ●○○○○ (2XP)
-Sailor (1HP)
-Balance ●●○○○
-Knotwork ●○○○○
-Rigging ●○○○○
-Climbing [Combined with Athlete]
-Spy (1HP)
-Shadowing [Combined with Waylay]
-Stealth ●○○○○
-Streetwise (1HP)
-Socializing ●○○○○
-Street Navigation ●●○○○
-Guide (1HP)
-Climbing [Combined with Athlete]
-Street Navigation [Combined with Streetwise]
-Tracking ●○○○○
-Acrobat (1HP)
-Balance [Combined with Sailor]
-Footwork [Combined with Athlete]
-Engineer (1HP)
-Architecture ●○○○○
-Drafting ●○○○○
-Mathematics ●○○○○

.:Languages:. (3HP)
-Castillian S/R/W (2HP)
-Eisen S/R/W (1HP)

.:Backgrounds:.
-Save Terisa (Foul Weather Jack) 4
-Poisoned 1: REMOVED!
-Hunted (Inquisition) 1
-Duel (Conquistador) 1
-Stalker (Maria Suzana) 2
-I Swear It Was Here 1

.:Cards:.
-You killed my Mother, Prepare to Die!
-Watch Out Behind You!
-I know right where we are!
-I know your Secret!
-Where is your Llama?
-I can make it!

History: Born an Eisen Noble during the War of the Cross Erik has known much war. His Objectionist family sent him away to Castille at a young age, after he finished his training in his Academy, to learn at a University, and to keep him alive. He continued to spend years in Castille until one day, towards the end of the war he received a package that included his fathers dracheneisen panzerhand, covered in blood. Dropping everything he returned to Eisen, only to find his family dead and his estate gone. Having lost his lands and his family, Erik returned to Altamira, now his last home.

Personality: Erik is a risk taker, inquisitive soul, and to top it off a "romantic". He always does what could be the most fun and flashy stunts while trying to save the day. He is the type of person that would rather take the hard path rather than the easy path, and because of that, he has earned quite a reputation for himself.

Currently Residing: In the backroom of "Store" hiding from his "boss" George.

Background Analysis:
Save Terisa 4 - Erik has taken it upon himself to save his love Terisa, no matter how many times he has to do it...
Poisoned 1 - ERIK HAS BEEN CURED! But at what price! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!
Hunted (Inquisition) 1 - The Inquisition is after Erik, but he doesn't care. Just another day in the life of Erik.
Duel (Conquistador) 1 - Silly old man not agreeing to Erik's duel on the spot...
Stalker (Maria Suzana) 2 - Sometimes Erik is a bit too much for one woman, and now he has a stalker.
I Swear It Was Here 1 - IT WAS THERE! ERIK KNOWS IT WAS THERE!

=D
Last edited by Erik Rosenthal on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is the greatest power in all of Theah. I don't understand why people are so intent on limiting it.
Erik Rosenthal

Re: Christopher's Character: Erik Rosenthal

Postby salamanca » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 pm

As a GM, Chris' character is my current favorite in the game because he has literally stuck his neck into every noose and plot hook we left dangling in front of him. Not that I don't love the rest of you as well.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

salamanca wrote:As a GM, Chris' character is my current favorite in the game because he has literally stuck his neck into every noose and plot hook we left dangling in front of him. Not that I don't love the rest of you as well.

And I will continue to do so. =D I even took Rash to represent it. So if I don't activate it myself (by some act of Theus), feel free to activate for me.
Love is the greatest power in all of Theah. I don't understand why people are so intent on limiting it.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am

Now THAT'S what I like to hear!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Now THAT'S what I like to hear!

That's good, because I plan on going to gencon now. I just have to work out money and event timings.

Also I thought you enjoyed the fact that I was playing a large muscular eisen trying to seduce every npc female that crosses his path. (I even have a brawn 4 now and large, go go brawn+seduction)
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Erik Rosenthal wrote:Also I thought you enjoyed the fact that I was playing a large muscular eisen trying to seduce every npc female that crosses his path.

Whew! Does that mean that you will not be trying to seduce every female PC that crosses your path?

Or Eh? You do not find any of the female PCs to be to your liking?
Sister Sonya

Postby Orianna » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Orianna was getting sort of a flirtatious vibe from Erik, which is why she was rather shocked to hear him say that he was "in love" with an NPC he'd never mentioned before. She's a little suspicious of him now.
Orianna

Postby spizio » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Be careful who you flirt with Kerrin is also large and has a brawn of 4.
spizio

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Female PCs are not off the table at all, and yes Erik was flirting a bit with Orianna. She can be suspicious of him as much as she wants, I am taking an Alonzo approach with this character, thus the signature. (At least until he can find smeone he can find to settle down with that he really likes)

Also a woman with 4 brawn is normal to Erik (he IS from Eisen), but that won't stop him from rolling his seduction knack. :D
Erik Rosenthal

Postby spizio » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm

But do they carry a claymore and brace & ½ of pistols? And know how to use them?
spizio

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 am

One word, "Posen"

They may not have claymores and pistols, but they have dracheneisen panzerhands, polearms, and zweihanders. Maybe just as scary, but Erik will be the one to tell once he gets a chance to attempt to seduce Kerrin.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Ah, but to do so, he would have to show up at the Total Confusion con, in MA. Would be quite an interesting scene, lol.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

When is that? I have family up in Conn so it wouldn't be that hard to go to a con up there.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Erik Rosenthal wrote:When is that? I have family up in Conn so it wouldn't be that hard to go to a con up there.

Late February. Its up on the main site, or you can simply go to http://www.totalcon.com
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:
Erik Rosenthal wrote:When is that? I have family up in Conn so it wouldn't be that hard to go to a con up there.

Late February. Its up on the main site, or you can simply go to http://www.totalcon.com

Which STs will be there? I will happily attempt to be there next year. Depending on its location I may not even need to pay for a hotel room.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Took me a couple of minutes to figure out what ST meant, but your other post helped me out (StoryTeller, right?) I will be there running the newest games and Laura will be there running the older stuff. There will also be a PA (the event's are different each time so no need to worry if you attend more than one con). It's in Mansfield Ma.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Took me a couple of minutes to figure out what ST meant, but your other post helped me out (StoryTeller, right?) I will be there running the newest games and Laura will be there running the older stuff. There will also be a PA (the event's are different each time so no need to worry if you attend more than one con). It's in Mansfield Ma.

Yes, Storyteller, and it's about an hour and 20 minutes from where my family lives up in Conn. I might want to get a hotel room up there then if I can make it. =P Thanks for the info and I will try to plan for it.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am

Edited and Updated for most recent changed!
Erik Rosenthal

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira