Bob's Character: Brynjar Baardson

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Bob's Character: Brynjar Baardson

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 am

Brynjar Baardson
Traits [64]
Brawn ●●●○○ Finesse ●●●○○ Wits ●●○○○ Resolve ●●●○○ Panache ●●●○○

Swordsman School: Siggursdottir [40]
- Double-attack(Hand axe) ●●●○○ Throw (Hand axe) ●●●○○ Whirl (Hand axe) ●●●○○ Expliot Weakness (Siggursdottir) ●○○○○

Advantages: [11]
- Able Drinker [1], Large [3], Toughness [5], Firm Grip [2]

Arcana: Reckless [-10]

Languages: Vendel [0]

Skills and Knacks: [23]
- Athlete: Climbing ●●○○○ Footwork ●●●○○ Sprinting ●○○○○ Throwing ●●○○○ [0+3]
- Dirty Fighting: Attack(Dirty Fighting) ●●●○○ [2+1]
- Hand axe: Attack (Handaxe) ●●●○○ Parry (Handaxe) ●○○○○ [0+2]
- Hunter: Stealth ●●○○○ Survival ●●○○○ Tracking ●○○○○ [2+2]
- Sailor: Balance ●●●○○ Climbing ●●○○○ Knotwork ●○○○○ Rigging ●●○○○ [2+3]
- Skald: History ●○○○○ Oratory ●●○○○ Singing ●●○○○ Writing ●○○○○ [0+2]
- Wrestling: [0+2]Grapple ●●○○○ [0+2]

Backgrounds: [2]
- Bloodsworn: To avenge the murder of his older brother by tracking down and slaying his killer.

Vesten Rune Drawing
Who is this? Grenseløs - Hubris: Reckless(-10)
What shall be his beginning? Fornuft - Gain Skald skill for free
What shall be his journey? Høst – Inherited land with small farm. Generates 10G per month
What shall be his destination? Villskap – Someone must do that which must be done. (Assassin 2)

Description
Brynjar is a towering example of Vesten attributes. Standing nearly 6’ 6”, his blond hair and beard frame a ruggedly handsome face. Steel grey eyes glint with grim resolve or shine with mirth and laughter depending upon whom his gaze lands. Although he is most often found in front of a tavern fire with a stein of ale telling tales and singing late into the night, Brynjar is a man of no small martial ability. For him, the occasional bar brawl only seasons the evening with excitement before returning to the fire, with a round of drink for both friends and opponents, and starting another tale.

Brynjar spends little time in contemplation preferring to take action quickly. A moment of hesitation is a moment lost. Still, when the circumstances allow it, he has a wit as sharp as the three axes at his belt. More than one opponent has underestimated the mind behind the barbarian appearance and behavior.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Brynjar Baardson

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 am

Boy, I thought I might have seen some numbers off but I guess I'm just an idiot

Only things I see now,
Need to get Castillian (either 2hp or 6xp)
and your skills numbers are mixed up but the end points cost is correct

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby BLAMM! » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 am

Ack! You edited my first post and took possession of it, you pirate! Return my rightful property, or I'll be forced to board yer ship, ye scurvy dog!

(Besides, I have the corrections for my skill HP spending. ;) )
Last edited by BLAMM! on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BLAMM!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:...and your skills numbers are mixed up but the end points cost is correct

Mark

Whoops spoke too soon. It should be 25 points (10 for skills, then an additional 15 for the knacks (Climbing is free because you have the knack under two different skills, Footwork (x2), Throwing, Attack (Dirty Fighting) (x2), Attack (Handaxe) (x2), Stealth, Survival, Balance (x2), Climbing is free again, Rigging, Oratory, Singing, Grapple)

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira