Kara's Character: Dona Elvira Acedo de Orozco de Castillo

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Re: Kara's Character ~ Dona Elvira Acedo de Orozco de Castil

Postby Klcp » Sat May 14, 2011 12:25 am

I don't think her stats turned out too bad. Granted, her traits are a little low...I guess I'll just have to play a lot of the Personal Agenda modules to make up for it. :)
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Alrighty lets see, I have the Code of Honor (always keep your word) and my response is, Muhahahahahaha
But where does the Hunted come in?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 pm

I think I can dream up a list if Kara and you have no plans... In fact I can think of a couple folks that are semi-official that might be interesting and about 3 canon characters that would fit the bill.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh, hunted. It's Gaspar. Basically he is still in love with her and will do anything he can to get her to marry him. I know "anything he can" is probably going to be a dangerous thing to let you play with, Mark but that's the way things are.

Alrighty lets see, I have the Code of Honor (always keep your word) and my response is, Muhahahahahaha

Oh jeze.....I thought that one would be pretty safe because I would have a decent amount of control over what my character does and does not promise. Of course with you...I suppose you never know.
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Sister Sonya » Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Klcp wrote: It's Gaspar. Basically he is still in love with her and will do anything he can to get her to marry him. I know "anything he can" is probably going to be a dangerous thing to let you play with, Mark but that's the way things are.

Pssst! Hey Mark! "Sonya" can perform the service to marry Gaspar and Elvira if the inducement from the GM is right.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Well I'm working on the Reputation mechanics so that Player A who loves to engage in gossip/innuendo cannot completely annihilate the reputation of, say, Player B who not only doesn't do social things but who's also worked real hard on having a high reputation, does that count?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sun May 15, 2011 12:32 am

Sister Sonya wrote:Pssst! Hey Mark! "Sonya" can perform the service to marry Gaspar and Elvira if the inducement from the GM is right.

-facepalm-

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Well I'm working on the Reputation mechanics so that Player A who loves to engage in gossip/innuendo cannot completely annihilate the reputation of, say, Player B who not only doesn't do social things but who's also worked real hard on having a high reputation, does that count?

Awesome! -glances around at other players who could cause problems-
So does the whole background work or do I need to add/change anything.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am

You're hosed :D Yup works fine, I'm doing some preliminary work on em now

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am

Oh man... Poor Elvira...what are you going to do to her?
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun May 15, 2011 12:50 am

Guess you'll have to play the Personal Agendas adventures and find out...

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sun May 15, 2011 1:04 am

8-) cool.
Klcp

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Be Scared. Be very, very scared! Believe me, you will never expect where your character will end up when you hand the reins to Mark. I should know, gaming with him for over 10 years now, but he still gets me, lol. But the best part is that, whatever happens ends up being soo cool, that you really don't mind. It just blows you away, and you ask for more, because of the awesomeness! 8-)
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh I know! Trust me, if there's one thing I know about Mark, it's that!
Klcp

Previous

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira