Kenny's Character: Rene Bellacourt

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Kenny's Character: Rene Bellacourt

Postby mEh77 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Rene Bellacourt:

Brawn - 3
Finesse - 3
Wits - 3
Resolve - 3
Panache - 3

Arcana: Judgemental (I dislike anyone who has money or stature)

Abilities and Advantages/Backgrounds: Keen Senses, left handed, cursed (3), combat reflexes

Civil Skills

Criminal
Gambling - 1
Quack - 1
Shadowing - 1
Stealth - 1

Servant
Etiquette - 1
Fashion -1
Menial tasks - 1
Unobtrusive - 1

Streetwise
Socializing - 1
Strett Navigation - 1

Performer
Acting - 1
Dancing - 1
Oratory - 1
Singing - 1
Cold read - 1

Martial Skills

Swordsman School - Boucher - Mastery 1
Double attack - 3
Double parry -3
Riposte - 3
Exploit Weakness -2

Knife
Attack - 3
Parry - 3

Dirty fighting
Attack - 1
Throat strike - 3

I Rene was once an industrious and relatively successful individual. I had enough money to survive on, liberated from the unworthy. I was correcting the injustice of the lords initial distribution. Pittance that would never be noticed...until. One day in my duties I was asked to attend to a Vodacce woman. She not being meager of means in any sense of the word would not have been harmed from being "unburdened." She had a differing opinion it would seem. Two earings, a ring, a bracelet, and a serving chalice latter and my life was forever ruined. I was found out, and her fitting retribution being unknown to myself at the time was to curse me forever to inane servitude of a different sort. I have been cursed to...dare I even say it "do good." I find myself incapable of committing even the slightest of my previous redistributions. Further I find myself giving away what little I have to those "less deserving." Even stranger still I am compelled to aid any bumbling fool I encounter. One tear shed an I am at attention ready to serve. So I have decided to seek out this woman and beg for her to remove this awful fate before I do something regrettable like "marry and settle down."

I stand a modest 5' 7" being at the prime of my life 28, with dark black but well maintained hair. I wear modest trappings and find I require little but the "occasional," beverage and the casual company of any woman who appears to be catching my fancy.

(Mark if you could check the math and let me know, but this is the general idea).
mEh77

Re: Kenny's Character

Postby salamanca » Wed May 29, 2013 3:42 pm

I have no book in front of me but that math is very close if not totally right. Did not notice it listed because I skim stuff like that but did you buy the ability to speak castillian. It's sorta the most important thing you would want. And I have some idea of what Mark might do with that cursed background but I will use it to make your life hell in at least 3 adventures. (where it won't even give you the xp credit. Thanks for making it easy).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: Kenny's Character

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Ok assuming you are Montaigne, here's the numbers breakdown
Traits: 72HP
Arcana: -10HP
Advantages/Backgrounds/Etc.: 11HP
Civil Skills: 12HP
Sword School: 43HP
Martial Skills: 15HP

For a grand total of 143HP (that's after the -10 for Hubris, so you're 13HP over)
I'm guessing you forgot the advanced Knacks you bought (Quack and Cold Read in Civil Skills, and Throat Strike in Martial).

And don't forget Castillian...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Kenny's Character: Rene Bellacourt

Postby mEh77 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Alright going to make some changes to Rene, but the general description stands. I had languagues montainge and castillian, but I've decided that Rene never really wanted to learn Boucher so he didn't. Work in progress...
mEh77

Postby mEh77 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Rene Bellacourt (Revised):

Brawn - 3
Finesse - 3
Wits - 3
Resolve - 3
Panache - 4

Arcana: Judgemental (I dislike anyone who has money or stature)

Abilities and Advantages/Backgrounds: left handed, cursed (3), combat reflexes, Able drinker

Civil Skills

Criminal
Gambling - 1
Shadowing - 1
Stealth - 3

Servant
Etiquette - 1
Fashion -1
Menial tasks - 1
Unobtrusive - 3

Streetwise
Socializing - 1
Street Navigation - 1

Performer
Acting - 3
Dancing - 1
Oratory - 3
Singing - 1
Cold read - 2

Martial Skills

Athlete
Climbing - 1
Footwork - 3
Sprinting - 1
Throwing - 1

Dirty fighting
Attack - 3
Throat strike - 3
Attack (improvised) - 3

Languages: Montaigne (R/W), Castillian

I Rene was once an industrious and relatively successful individual. I had enough money to survive on, liberated from the unworthy. I was correcting the injustice of the lords initial distribution. Pittance that would never be noticed...until. One day in my duties I was asked to attend to a Vodacce woman. She not being meager of means in any sense of the word would not have been harmed from being "unburdened." She had a differing opinion it would seem. Two earings, a ring, a bracelet, and a serving chalice latter and my life was forever ruined. I was found out, and her fitting retribution being unknown to myself at the time was to curse me forever to inane servitude of a different sort. I have been cursed to...dare I even say it "do good." I find myself incapable of committing even the slightest of my previous redistributions. Further I find myself giving away what little I have to those "less deserving." Even stranger still I am compelled to aid any bumbling fool I encounter. One tear shed an I am at attention ready to serve. So I have decided to seek out this woman and beg for her to remove this awful fate before I do something regrettable like "marry and settle down."

I stand a modest 5' 7" being at the prime of my life 28, with dark black but well maintained hair. I wear modest trappings and find I require little but the "occasional," beverage and the casual company of any woman who appears to be catching my fancy.

(Mark if you could check the math and let me know, but this is the general idea).
Last edited by mEh77 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
mEh77

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Adjusted numbers breakdown:

Traits: 80HP
Arcana: -10HP
Advantages/Backgrounds/Etc.: 10HP
Civil Skills: 24HP
Martial Skills: 26HP
Languages: 2HP

For a new total of 138. Still over by 8
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby mEh77 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:08 pm

My stupid phone won't let me change a 4 to a three in the original post cause formatting is apparently hard. Either way my panache is now a 3 so everything is good. I will change it shortly.
mEh77

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Fixed it for you. You're all set now.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby mEh77 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Alright I have fixed the issues and edited the revised character sheet. I dropped my lockpicking skill, dropped keen senses, and changed my acting to 2 from 3. We should be all set.
mEh77

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Sorry do to this to you Kenny, but you're still over by 2

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby mEh77 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 pm

3 HP for lock picking, 2 for keen senses and....right cold read. That's what I meant to do. Yep should be good. Acting at 3 cold read to 2.
mEh77

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira