Time passing between episodes

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

Time passing between episodes

Postby Orianna » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Is there a set amount of time (a week, a month) that passes between episodes, or do they jump around? I got a reward at the end of episode one that lasts for a month, so I'm trying to figure out if that has run out yet; likewise trying to figure out how long Orianna can live on the monetary rewards she's received, and how long her job situation has been in limbo (I'll have to do something about getting the Plaza Playhouse to pay their actors).
Orianna

Re: Time passing between episodes

Postby salamanca » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Each "year's" events take place in a month. That is to say that episode 1 and 2 were in Primus 1668 and episode 3,4 and 2012 personal agendas take place in Secundus 1668. Now that month stay is a little bit flexible as far as I am concerned. We are not going to cast you into the street ten minutes into episode 5. (well we might but not for expiration of time) but itMs something you will want to address in your PA time next year. (and if you can't schedule a PA we can side bar a little roleplay after a session for something trivial like finding an apartment or a quality dress shop). Talk to me in person when I have a map and i'll show you the interesting neighborhoods.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Writing Feedback