Noticed the Forum Name Change?

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

Noticed the Forum Name Change?

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

Well even if you didn't, I changed the name of the "Talk to the Writers" forum because I wanted to explicitly state that we'd love to hear your feedback. Something terrific about the adventure you just played and you'd like to see more of it? Let us know so we can make that happen! Something awful which is making you reconsider coming back next year? Let us know that too so we can see if there's something we can do about it!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Noticed the Forum Name Change?

Postby salamanca » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Seriously folks, I can only anticipate what you are going to do at the table about 3 years in advance. And while I can point Mark in great directions, he needs reminded about the little bits between the major stories that caught your interest. So if you want more encounters with a particular altamira resident, want to spend more time in a certain shop, tavern or neighborhood, wish to find out more about the local nightlife of the apprentices, or just want jobs at the docks... Speak up.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Writing Feedback