spoiler rich environment

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

spoiler rich environment

Postby salamanca » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

Just a warning to those in this section of the forum. Odds are good that there may be some spoiler material. If you have not played a particular adventure, it would be to your benefit to not read material about that adventure prior to play.

With that in mind, please, please, please post the adventure name or number in your title when commenting or asking questions. It will really help the overly curious from ruining their day. (and help the cheating metagamers get a leg up)

Thanks,

-sal
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: spoiler rich environment

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 pm

salamanca wrote:Just a warning to those in this section of the forum. Odds are good that there may be some spoiler material. If you have not played a particular adventure, it would be to your benefit to not read material about that adventure prior to play.

With that in mind, please, please, please post the adventure name or number in your title when commenting or asking questions. It will really help the overly curious from ruining their day. (and help the cheating metagamers get a leg up)

Thanks,

-sal

I couldn't have said it better myself. It's so good in fact, I stickied it so it'll always be up at the top.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoKittie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Surely there are no metagamers here!

*whistles while she walks away*

:lol:
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby salamanca » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, this section was actually built for players who may have had questions or wanted clarifications about what they had played through and if a section went weirdly due to player shenanigans a chance to find out what was expected to happen.

Instead, it's just been Mark updating his completion list.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Wellll if someone would ask a question...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoKittie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

What is the average flight speed of an unladen swallow?

8-)
end of line
DiscoKittie

Return to Writing Feedback