O'Shey's 11?

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

O'Shey's 11?

Postby svensven » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Dredging memory here:

Back in the day, BDT had tossed around the idea of a massive one-shot where a band of thieves led by the infamous Danny O'Shey were hired to break into Giovanni Villanova's villa. It was to be called... O'Shey's 11.

Does anyone know if this masterpiece was ever written / run?

Matt
svensven

Re: O'Shey's 11?

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

GAAAAA MATT!!!

Hasn't anyone around here warned you you're not allowed to do that?!?! You mention and idea, any idea, and I cannot help but start coming up with an adventure. WORSE, this is a COOL idea!!!

HOW COULD YOU????

*runs off crying*

I should have something in a week or two...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 pm

I don't think he got around to it. I know he didn't run it at Origins if he did. I suspect he got sidetracked into a Vampire game he described as "The Prince if it were directed by John Woo". And for the record, Villanove is overused. If it's true to the source, the goal would be to break into 3 Prince's houses at the same time. And we all know Caligari and Bernoulli have the best security challenges.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby svensven » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 pm

True but for it to work there'd have to be a reason that a significant portion of all three Princes' wealth was in the same place at the same time.

Don't worry, Mark. I've visited the concept 100 times. I have a hard time figuring out how to make it "playable" and fun. So much of the story is the prep-work in ones and twos.

Matt
svensven

Return to Writing Feedback