Plot Ideas

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

Plot Ideas

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 29, 2014 12:32 pm

So I thought since Stephen is starting to become one of us, I'd give him a little bit of a nudge. Saw THIS on FB and the pics are chock full of plot ideas...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Plot Ideas

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:05 am

Oh been a while but I found THIS just this morning, and it ought to be chock full of plot ideas
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby smafdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Still no game run here as of yet :( but I remembered an old cartoon I used to watch, only lasted 1 season but I think the idea for it would be perfect for 7th sea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirates_of_Dark_Water
smafdi

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:42 pm

You know it's out on DVD right? You can find it HERE

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby smafdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Yes, yes i do, it's on my list of stuff to pick up. That gargoyles, and the saturday am version of sonic the hedgehog top my list.
smafdi

Return to Writing Feedback