Alright Dave, WHAT THE HELL?!?!

The place for everything else.

Alright Dave, WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 am

I know you love going to conventions, but I also know you have a busy life. So kindly explain how you managed to get the folks who run Total Con to do THIS

http://www.totalcon.com/curiosities.html

Don't just say, "well obviously there's someone with that name running the thing." Cause I checked. NO ONE!

Nor should you come back with, "Maybe they named it in memorium." NOPE!

Even the lame, "Coincidences happen." Won't fly with me. This is a RPG Convention, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!

(anyway, saw this the other day and had a good chuckle).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Alright Dave, WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:So kindly explain how you managed to get the folks who run Total Con to do THIS ...

Sal has exhausted his nearby venues for disposing of obsolete calendars, stupid puzzles, sophomoric card games, and stuff that hasn't sold for years that has been gathering dust on the back shelves.

Why not a flea market at TotalCon!?
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:
Black Jack Rackham wrote:So kindly explain how you managed to get the folks who run Total Con to do THIS ...

Sal has exhausted his nearby venues for disposing of obsolete calendars, stupid puzzles, sophomoric card games, and stuff that hasn't sold for years that has been gathering dust on the back shelves.

Why not a flea market at TotalCon!?

hah hah hah hah hahahahahahaha! Mike wins the internet for the day!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:08 am

I refuse to throw away games, books or gaming stuff no matter how lousy it may have been. But nobody in Ohio will buy some of this stuff so I'm sending it out your way.

Actually, I just sent a note along telling a few people it would really freak a guy out if they used that name and they totally fell in with the prank.

Or maybe It's a conspiracy and I really do have that many contacts.

Or maybe I tipped my hand about a surprise visit.

Or maybe I encouraged the idea at another website and they opted to name it after me.

This explanation has quickly turned into the end of the Clue movie with alternate endings.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:21 pm

salamanca wrote: But nobody in Ohio will buy some of this stuff so I'm sending it out your way.

I'm thinking that a calendar from 2009 in the original shrink wrap will be a collectors item pretty soon. Put me down for a couple! :D
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:35 pm

It turned out to be a different Sal.

Too bad!
Sister Sonya

Return to Mundane Matters