Need Help with a (possible) Easter Egg

The place for everything else.

Need Help with a (possible) Easter Egg

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Today while watching The Avengers, I thought I spotted a possible Easter Egg. Now since I am old and have far too much to do in an average day, I figured someone else had already spotted it and could confirm or disconfirm it for me. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case (or my search-fu stinks, one of the two). Can anyone hereabouts help?

Ok so, first things first, go to the end of Avengers, specifically the 2:10:05 mark and watch the lower right-hand screen. The actor speaking looks an awful lot to me like J. August Richards, whom we all know plays Deathlok on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So, am I just seeing things?

And yes, I checked with IMDB and Mr. Richards' page neither of which credit him (or anyone else for that matter) for the spot.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Need Help with a (possible) Easter Egg

Postby smafdi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:29 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if it is indeed him. I don't recall if they had already signed for the tv show before the movie came out or not, but knowing whedon i'm pretty sure he would have him in there if he was planned for the show. I'll check it out when i get a chance.
smafdi

Return to Mundane Matters