Wonder Woman!

The place for everything else.

Wonder Woman!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Saw it with the boys and Laura yesterday. I liked it. Didn't see the twist coming, but would rather have had the ending be completely different. Still recommend it highly!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Wonder Woman!

Postby salamanca » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:27 pm

There are little things that. in retrospect, bug the hell out of me. But not enough to say it's a bad movie. It's a good movie but it has Hollywood-itis.

The German Fokker Eindecker 3 that Steve Trevor crashed into the island... totally out of service by that point of the war. (and worse, grabbing a late war plane would have given us a biplane like people expect in a WW1 movie.)

Nobody Steve recruits was needed for anything. The whole ragtag team could have been skipped.

Could have done without the massive hero fist fight at the end. But the reveal was really cool.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: Wonder Woman!

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Took my dad to see the movie this afternoon as a belated Father's Day celebration. I thoroughly enjoyed it (as did he). I thought it was a lot of fun, and it kinda made me fall in love with Wonder Woman all over again.
CaitlinCallahan

Return to Mundane Matters